List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If we get Bolton and Pickett, Yes Allan is the best use of our pick
If we get both of them there's not a chance we have a pick he's available at

I don’t get it with Smith.

Massively over rated and coming off an ACL.

Good for Geelong to gut themselves for him
Is the ACL a big issue these days? Aside from missing 12 months of footy it seems like most players come back with the same ability and don't appear any more likely to do another one? Ashcroft didn't miss a beat coming back from his.

They won one flag with all of Gawn, Trac, May, Lever, Fritsch and Oliver in absolute full flight and their prime and massive contributions from Kozzie and Jackson.

Comapre to where they are at now and it's nothing but complete delusion if they think they can win a flag again. In fact, I don't believe anyone at the club can actually be that delusional and so only care about their own jobs by not restarting
Their window is so shut, it's sealed with Selleys No More Gaps. That thing ain't opening without a chisel or crowbar. Everything just lined up perfectly for them in 2021, like you said their players were in full flight

What’s all this about?
Surely we aren’t going to fold and give 9 & 10 for Bolton?

Its all a game we want to low ball they want overs deal won't be 9 and 10 but will involve at least one of those.

There well be change going back one way but most likely late picks swapping with both teams thinking they won.

can't believe you arent used to it yet.
Deal wont be done before Friday next week
No offence to Martin but I was seeing another Harley Bennell situation happening, but maybe Harley would have come good under Merriman instead of Webber, all complete speculation though
Wasn't Merriman the guy that fixed is calf when he went to Melbourne?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back