List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m more worried about a situation where we play stupid with Pickett because of the Warner pipe dream and then he actually ends up requesting a trade but it’s to Port because they actually committed to him even though his preference would’ve been WA.

Agreed, but I think WC would have a serious crack at Kozzy if we were to drop the ball, so I think we’d hear about eagles trying to win him over if that’s the case

I expect Brisbane to chase someone with that spare million bucks after Daniher retired. Very happy we have Treacy signed up long term already.
Why oh why did we delist Tabs …pick 18 would’ve been handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cause Tom Morris said it...................................................ok

IMO nothing will happen with Pickett (whether he comes or decides he's staying at the Dees) until after Bolton is done.

Freo need to be sure what Bolton will cost in terms of picks and $/year before any subsequent negotiation for a contracted Pickett. Dees would also need to know what's on the table.

It's not killing the Pickett talk, it's going to enhance it. Tom justifying why Pickett wouldn't go and then mentioning Port and not Freo just throws petrol on the fire. Enjoy another 200 pages of Pickett talk on here before this is over. :smilingimp:

To be fair to everyone: Damian Barrett said on Trade Radio that Pickett doesn't want to live in Melbourne, but the Dees will not trade him.

It aligns with what has been posted on here.

Here we go - ask and we shall receive

Draft is super strong = our picks are worth more
Not committed to any players = Keep Richmond on their toes, and we won't be forced to over pay.
More talk about happy to take picks to the draft, if that is the best path forward.

Won't make short term decisions. Always thinking long term. This means we won't overpay.

more talk about us not overpaying.

Draft is super strong = our picks are worth more
Not committed to any players = Keep Richmond on their toes, and we won't be forced to over pay.
More talk about happy to take picks to the draft, if that is the best path forward.

Won't make short term decisions. Always thinking long term. This means we won't overpay.

more talk about us not overpaying.
I like this.
Happy Jim Carrey GIF

How silly are the Tigers, desperately thirsting after our draft picks and playing all their cards up front.

Freo playing it cool, picks to be used in a super draft waiting for the right deal to help Shai get home to family...we'll do our best to help out....

What did you boys want me to say?

I thought "There are a few different options this year with players from Eastern State clubs looking to come back to WA, where they are originally from" would keep you satisfied for a few days
You tell 'em Davo!

Wait..

So aside from koz, what other wa players may have been drafted from other states?

Very interesting choice of words. Adding the originally in there, and not just coming home, or where they’re from.

How silly are the Tigers, desperately thirsting after our draft picks and playing all their cards up front.

Freo playing it cool, picks to be used in a super draft waiting for the right deal to help Shai get home to family...we'll do our best to help out....
That what concerns me.
It’s a super draft and all in for Bolton, whilst helping Richmond.
For those picks it has to be Pickett and Bolton.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back