List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Name our best seven forwards with Bolton in it. There’s no way that includes Emmett and personally I don’t think it includes Banfield.

It has to be a star to be a ‘massive improvement’. Some improvement is a different story but the cost needs to be taken into consideration.
4 smalls would be Bolton, Sturt, Switta and one of Banners, Emmett or Walters - who I forgot initially and he's also much better than these days.

Unless Simpson breaks out, he's got all the options for the 7th spot covered easily.

Name our best seven forwards with Bolton in it. There’s no way that includes Emmett and personally I don’t think it includes Banfield.

It has to be a star to be a ‘massive improvement’. Some improvement is a different story but the cost needs to be taken into consideration.

Banfield, forgive them, for they know not what they do.

4 smalls would be Bolton, Sturt, Switta and one of Banners, Emmett or Walters - who I forgot initially and he's also much better than these days.

Unless Simpson breaks out, he's got all the options for the 7th spot covered easily.
Freddie?

Whom I also forgot. He's definitely a better pressure forward than Freddy, but that's not Fred's role.

Well he's a significantly better goal threat than Switta and a better pressure player than Sturt. I think you can make arguments either way so maybe it isn't as clear cut as I thought Docker82

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that Melbourne will be desperate to keep Kozzie, but does anyone think perhaps all the reports that he is 100% staying from Twomey, Morris and Co. in the last 24-36 hours are just Melbourne trying to save face until at least past their BnF tomorrow night?

Will already be a rough night for some getting up on stage in light of the Clarry situation, if there was anything more substantial re. Pickett, well... people would be making a live coup on stage.

Do we think it is possible/likely that things could ramp up after tomorrow night?

Last edited:
I think that Melbourne will be desperate to keep Kozzie, but does anyone think perhaps all the reports that he is 100% staying from Twomey, Morris and Co. in the last 24-36 hours are just Melbourne trying to save face until at least past their BnF tomorrow night?

Will already be a rough night for some getting up on stage in light of the Clarry situation, if there was anything more substantial re. Pickett, well... people would be making a live coup on stage.

Do we thibk it is possible/likely that things could ramp up after tomorrow night?

You could well be right. I think they are in damage control and may not know the best corse of action. Richmond on the other hand have leaving stars and are cashing in before it's too late.

I know which club I'd want to be going forward.

While we’re here anyone have anything on this ?

He didn't say it quite like that. On the Gettable epsiode with the WC list manager a few weeks ago, when asked about Bolton he said he doesn't see how any team (Freo or WC) could get a deal done for such a good player on a long term contract.

Pretty laughable he was trying to act like Freo couldn't get a deal done either with our draft hand. But it's true they wouldn't try to pump up his trade value publically if they genuinely wanted to trade for him

If a desperate North offered F1 and 22 for 10 and 27 would we take it?

Nope. I might consider it without the 27 if they are desperate and we don't have trade plans for 10.

If a desperate North offered F1 and 22 for 10 and 27 would we take it?

That equates to a likely top 3 pick next year.....so yes.

Why are North desperate...Jack Darling's asking price gone up?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back