List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I was. Not sure if that was the best word but Richmond forcing the hand of Brisbane with a threat to bid on Ashcroft. My point was more about clubs maintaining a decent relationship is important unlike ole mate Silvani at Carlton who went kicking the can down road and p**sing off everyone on the way out.
Don’t see it that way myself. Ashcroft is probably the best in the draft and deserves to go at 1
Richmond can offer to “help” Brisbane by not taking him at 1.

No blackmail just an offer to help

King Huskii why did you delete that post about Alex Pearce? Was it false. Can't see anything about channel 9 saying he has a career ending arm injury.

Fremantle Dockers set to add stars Alex Pearce and Andrew Brayshaw to long-term contracted players list

King Huskii why did you delete that post about Alex Pearce? Was it false. Can't see anything about channel 9 saying he has a career ending arm injury.

Because it says season 2024 in doubt but it was posted 10 hours ago. I didn't read it correctly. Not sure why 9news would post it now.

In other channel 9 news released today, man walks on the moon baby!

jim carrey disbelief GIF

Richmond want pick 2. We could do 11 and a future first for 2 and then trade 2 to Richmond for Bolton. Then we still have 12 and 18. We could trade 18 for Brisbane or Geelongs future first and use 12 to Draft Bo Allen.
How about we stick to 10+18 plus other draft pick swaps and let Richmond do a trade with North. Likely North wait until either that pre-draft pick swap period or a live trade on draft night. Allow Richmond to sweat a bit - get hooked on a certain player that won’t be available at 6 and then trade with North.

We need to keep our F1. If we trade that out Warner is as good as gone.

How about we stick to 10+18 plus other draft pick swaps and let Richmond do a trade with North. Likely North wait until either that pre-draft pick swap period or a live trade on draft night. Allow Richmond to sweat a bit - get hooked on a certain player that won’t be available at 6 and then trade with North.

We need to keep our F1. If we trade that out Warner is as good as gone.
We need an F1 but not necessarily ours. It’s going to be lower that most anyway and I’d rather Sydney’s.

When they don’t win a final next year they will be 14th at most. It could even be lower and top 10.

I still can’t decide if trading back in your low pick when you were probably set for a worse one will make Sydney feel better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it end up being 10 and 11 with 23 coming back, 23 is the first pick on night 2 of the draft, so we could get a significant pick for it during the overnight trade shenanigans they do

Pick 23 wouldn’t be traded by us unless we were only sliding back a few picks and the price paid for that was very very generous (i.e. F2 to slide back two spots).

I’m not a fan of trading picks 10 and 11 at all unless we get pick 14 coming back - we’d obviously need to throw more picks into that deal.

I sat there and watched him tear strips off some young Richmond player for daring to cut in front of him and get his first AFL goal , the whole rest of the Tigers were giving him the ol attaboy and Bolton was going apeshit at the kid …. one of the most floggish things I’ve ever seen a player do in footy

Throwing in the towel when things aren’t going his way is another criticism you hear about him a lot

the showing the ball running into goal bullshit

Maybe we need a bit of arrogance in the team but it’s a pretty delicate balance

Most of the Tiger fans saying we’d be mad not to take this deal spent all of last year hating on the bloke and are secretly chuckling behind their hands

50/50 wether this deal is what everyone hopes for or just another in our long list of trade disasters for mine

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Really?! That doesn't sound good. You got more specifics...game, opposition, year, quarter?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back