List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Man I know at his best Shai is kinda exactly what we need but I still feel like it’s much more likely he never reaches that when he comes over.

Man I know at his best Shai is kinda exactly what we need but I still feel like it’s much more likely he never reaches that when he comes over.

It can be deceptive to watch a 5 minute highlight package. What’s he doing for the other 2000+ minutes in a year.

I really watched the Richmond games to end the season when chatter became louder. He was deplorable, but they were arguably his worst 4 games of the season.

I need to keep telling myself he’s a cream on the cake player. In an area of massive need.

2 firsts are a big price but none of them will be top 10.

What I am confident on, is he will play 100+ games for Freo. In his prime and at a time Freo should be contending.

I have no confidence that draft picks will do that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you know what kind of money he's on? after 2022 he should have got a new deal & pay rise. The club has come out & said he won't be traded? I'm sure if there was interest, they'd be happy to look at it. his interview WAFL GF day pretty much proves he would move if he had interest

I don’t know what money he’s on. It’s the contract length that’s terrible and always was.

I don't understand this.

Why is Bolton worth more than Houston
It’s so interesting the rhetoric around this.

Houston is a gun. 27 years old, twice All Australian. Why not?
New to this I see

Quite simply ,the Victorian premium tax

It’s quite the phenomena
-
Players seeking trades to Victoria magically become mediocre overnight and worth only what said vic team can afford ,like wise players seeking trades out of Victoria amazingly become the best in the game and 2 first minimum types

Side note as well
Sam “squeezer” Edmunds is a proper Carlton fan boi - yep like Morris is to Melbourne and Ralph to Richmond

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back