List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

How long is this wretched thing...?!?!?! Just the same mind-numbing useless crudfest of sh*t every year....a bunch of campaigners postering on whose got the biggest testicles to give the drooling lickspittle idiots like Morris, Cleary and co annoying airtime - only for a glut of trades to be done before deadline day's final minutes that were spruiked as being "progressing down the line" about 4 months prior. Something like 8 days that could easily be narrowed down to 3, or even 2. Hahahaha, gotta love the AFL theatre of shithousery :poo:

What a pile of utter w***ery wankdoodles
wankdoodles... hahaha

It won't happen this year (imo):

1. Bolton's salary is est. 900k-1.2m a year
2. Can't pay Warner unless Richmond pays Bolton's salary
3. Richmond won't pay Bolton's salary unless we cough up picks 9 and 10
4. Can't trade for Warner without first round picks this year.

Sydney being motivated to sell this year isn't a big surprise. Next year is seriously at risk of being Jordan Dawson'ed

Who could we send to St Kilda to turn 10&11 into 7&8?

Surely 7 nearly gets us Warner and 8 nearly gets us Bolton?

Saints still get the chance at two very good consecutive picks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Put yourself in RFC or Swan's shoes.

Would you give Warner away for a pick 7 draftee when you've just made the grand final?

Would you give Bolton away for a pick 8 draftee

I don't think those picks get you 'nearly' there unfortunately.

Maybe 7 + F1/18 for Warner and 8 + 18/F1 for Bolton?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a poor motivation to join us. Team he grew supporting + extra cash versus playing with Sharp and Dogga.

Sydney being motivated to sell this year isn't a big surprise. Next year is seriously at risk of being Jordan Dawson'ed
I think he leaves his year unless eagles split their picks. They need I to involve their f1 and they won't want to give pick 3 this year. I think he somehow joins us this year or stays. He either joins Us this year or stays. Joining WC with a new coach is too risky for a player in a contending team

That was a little vague on Warner from Keane. It’s on baby!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Based off nothing but my gut feel, I do think that Warner asked about leaving this year and had they won the flag I reckon it very well could have happened this year.

I think them losing the GF led to them telling Warner there is 0 chance this year.

Put yourself in RFC or Swan's shoes.

Would you give Warner away for a pick 7 draftee when you've just made the grand final?

Would you give Bolton away for a pick 8 draftee

I don't think those picks get you 'nearly' there unfortunately.

Maybe 7 + F1/18 for Warner and 8 + 18/F1 for Bolton?
Yes, if trading Warner meant you could better balance your list, in Sydney's case getting a power forward, then you would.

Yes, if trading Warner meant you could better balance your list, in Sydney's case getting a power forward, then you would.

Really?

Any draft pick can be a bust.

You have an A-grade player that you're trading for an 18 year old kid who will either take 3+ years to develop into a player or bust completely.

Unless you're a rebuilding club like RFC I doubt you'd do this.

Swans have a nasty ability to stay up due to their rort of an academy and just made the GF, so if Warner is leaving they'd probably want to trade for an established KPF or at least move those picks on for one you'd think.

Really?

Any draft pick can be a bust.

You have an A-grade player that you're trading for an 18 year old kid who will either take 3+ years to develop into a player or bust completely.

Unless you're a rebuilding club like RFC I doubt you'd do this.

Swans have a nasty ability to stay up due to their rort of an academy and just made the GF, so if Warner is leaving they'd probably want to trade for an established KPF or at least move those picks on for one you'd think.
Err no, I mean like a JUH.

If you want Chad and Bolton, pick a decent player to go out with the picks. Only way to get Chad this year.
but snuff i want them all and i want them now

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back