List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickett wants to play with Bolton. The sooner the Bolton deal gets done the more likely that Kozzie requests a trade to Freo.
This is actually my opinion as well
soon as Bolton gets done the Pickett tree will shake loose and he could fall out into your lap

Last edited:
Not sure they are decent enough. Switta at a minimum and realistically I reckon it needs someone better even. Sydney would want the world

Our only players with real trade currency are Amiss, Jackson, Treacy, Brayshaw, Young, Serong, Cox, Chapman and Clarke. We're not trading any of them so it's hard to see how we can turn Sydney's head this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Operation GetChad is a go. Repeat, Operation GetChad is a go.'
Surprise Youre Coming With Me GIF by Hollyoaks

Not sure they are decent enough. Switta at a minimum and realistically I reckon it needs someone better even. Sydney would want the world
Frederick or Sturt

I'd let Freddy/Switta go. Cooper Simpson can become either of those players. Freddy was disappointing this year
Some purple eyed answers coming in here lol

Snuff is at least being somewhat impartial.
We would need to put a serious player on the table that is at the very least in the top 10 most valuable in our club.

I reckon Sydney would ask for one of Ryan, Cox or Pearce.

They are lighter than a lot of people think at the back and need an urgent replacement for 35 yo Dayne Rampe.

Whether you’d be comfortable giving up one of those 3 as part of a Warner trade is a different question. I’d do it for Cox personally but not the other two.

Players like Sturt, Frederick and Switta are role players that are not going to move the dial much if at all for Sydney. None of them would fetch more than pick 30 on the open market and so would be steak knives in any Warner trade.

I’m the biggest Sturt fan you’ll find in this board but even I accept he’s a virtual unknown outside freo still, and if he’d departed this year we’d have done well to get a future 3rd for him. That is why I’m so relieved we kept when he kicks 40 next year at least then he’ll be worth something meaningful in a trade if he decided to leave.

Some purple eyed answers coming in here lol

Snuff is at least being somewhat impartial.
We would need to put a serious player on the table that is at the very least in the top 10 most valuable in our club.

I reckon Sydney would ask for one of Ryan, Cox or Pearce.

They are lighter than a lot of people think at the back and need an urgent replacement for 35 yo Dayne Rampe.

Whether you’d be comfortable giving up one of those 3 as part of a Warner trade is a different question. I’d do it for Cox personally but not the other two.

Players like Sturt, Frederick and Switta are role players that are not going to move the dial much if at all for Sydney. None of them would fetch more than pick 30 on the open market and so would be steak knives in any Warner trade.

I’m the biggest Sturt fan you’ll find in this board but even I accept he’s a virtual unknown outside freo still, and if he’d departed this year we’d have done well to get a future 3rd for him. That is why I’m so relieved we kept when he kicks 40 next year at least then he’ll be worth something meaningful in a trade if he decided to leave.
Mine is not so much as them going to Sydney but the value increase needed. Like, if you could upgrade 11 to 7 from Saints using Switta, does 7 and a F1 get Sydney at the table?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back