Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can see Chapman creeping up into the midfield.
Should play very well.
Simpson, Brodie and Ras will get a chance too.

If we keep two first rounders I think we are beyond best available. Unless we rate them a fair way ahead of others.

Small forward and a Back pocket to develop as a future Aish? Or a HBF to cover the Chappy move or the role Aish and O'Meara are covering?

They seem like luxury picks at those picks. However we want skill and pace. Trade week and the draft is going to be bad for my work output this year!

I haven’t given up on NOD and Stanley yet either, despite being forgotten about as the team is performing well this year.
NOD needs to stay IMO.

He's looking like he's above WAFL level already despite being injured most of the season. I can see him forcing his way into the best 22 next season with a full pre season. At very worst in that scenario he's best 30 and playing games when JOM or Sharp are injured.

I mean, it's literally all down hill from there right? Supporting a footy team could literally not get any better then having your team win its first flag after 30 years AND taking 2 high picks to trade week following massive trade wins from the year before.
Winning September & October has only ever been done by the Swans when they got Buddy in the door after their 2012 Flag. They eventually got a trade ban for it too.

JVR at pick 19. Imagine both Amiss and JVR WA goalkickers. Definitely would’ve rather JVR at pick 10 then Erasmus
Wouldn’t have Treacy playing though.
If we had JVR instead of Erasmus then we would have one too many talls and someone isn’t getting a game. Right now Treacy is better imo so I’m happy with our picks & the opportunity we gave Amiss & Treacy to develop.

I hope I’m a position where I don’t give a **** about it at all.

I’m basically obsessed with Freo’s list management but if we somehow won the flag I might just care far less.

Although winning the flag and bringing in Warner and Bolton with first rounders gifted to us by lopsided trades would be hilarious - might actually need to venture to West Coast board if that happened.
I'm never going to not care. Especially when we have bulk first rounders.
I mean, it's literally all down hill from there right? Supporting a footy team could literally not get any better then having your team win its first flag after 30 years AND taking 2 high picks to trade week following massive trade wins from the year before.
I think the only thing that might top it would be a 3 or 4 peat.

Have said this before but midfield depth is going to be Fremantle’s issue soon.
Will Erasmus be happy to wait?
Brodie almost certainly looking at another trade.

Fyfe has one more year after this
Not so sure about that. Chapman up the ground, Johnson looks the goods, and Simpson has Shuey potential.
Can't go wrong grabbing one top mid this draft though.

I'm never going to not care. Especially when we have bulk first rounders.

I think the only thing that might top it would be a 3 or 4 peat.
I thought about it but this would be the first flag, it's legendary stuff. That puts it over the top

NOD needs to stay IMO.

He's looking like he's above WAFL level already despite being injured most of the season. I can see him forcing his way into the best 22 next season with a full pre season. At very worst in that scenario he's best 30 and playing games when JOM or Sharp are injured.
NOD was awesome in 2022. Some players would be happy with his goals highlight reel from that year for a career. Good player in there if can keep him fit.

NOD was awesome in 2022. Some players would be happy with his goals highlight reel from that year for a career. Good player in there if can keep him fit.
He could be that spark and X factor needed to tip us over. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May have been said on here a while back but Issac Cumming is a speedy, skilled half back Restricted Free Agent possibly looking for a new home from GWS.
25 yr old, would allow Chappy to push up to a wing or go there himself when MJ pushes more into Fyfes role in the centre.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

May have been said on here a while back but Issac Cumming is a speedy, skilled half back Restricted Free Agent possibly looking for a new home from GWS.
25 yr old, would allow Chappy to push up to a wing or go there himself when MJ pushes more into Fyfes role in the centre.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I believe he is an unrestricted free agent.

I would be interested in Cumming, but not sure where he fits in....I guess you find a way to squeeze him in, decent player if he'd be willing to cross over into the Purple Domain

Brodie won't leave don't think, hasn't been any interest
But that's the sort of move that can go from "no interest" to "trade done" in a matter of days. Everyone knows what he can do, there's gonna be a team which needs those attributes enough to give up fairly insignificant compensation. Besides, with it being well over a year since Brodie's last AFL game, his agent will presumably be pitching Brodie to every team possible.

I don't think it's farfetched for Brodie to want to stay. From all reports he loves it over here in Perth, he gets along incredibly well with his teammates and still has a contract. It's also quite apparent that Fyfe and JOM aren't going to be around for a long time and if there is an injury, to any of Serong, Brayshaw or Young, he is right up there in contention to get a leading gig as an inside midfielder.

There's little guarantee he's starting in another sides midfield if he were to go and Freo does carry the alure of being in the premiership window for the next period of time. There are a lot of reasons to stay too.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back