Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bolton has an extra 4 years on his contract.

Watching Banfield and Switta and Emmet and Freddy not incentive enough for you?

I’d say 8 and 16 or something plus Baker for 25 is in their favour but it’s not a roasting, and it gives us a shot at Berry

I don't want to pay that, to watch Bolton miss easy goals.

If he was accurate, I could accept it. He must miss 60% of shots from outside the square.

We’re is this Berry thing coming from, did I miss it?
Highest rated (open pool) small forward in the draft.
Richmond must be pushing these players out.

I think Richmond want the trade as much as we do.
They're clearly willing to let them go at the right price, but no chance we get Bolton cheap.

Speaking of Richmond players, what would we have to give to get Vlastuin I wonder? Tigers clearly having some sort of a fire sale and the dude is a jet when not injured.

We could use some quality experience in the backline. He and Baker we might help stop us bottling Q4 leads. Do something similar to Hodge at Brisbane but a fair bit younger.

Can't see them letting him go given the exodus likely to happen. They won't want to become North.

I would prefer Baker and Warner for the simple fact that Baker is OOC and Warner had 1 year left to run. Bolton will cost us too much in draft currency

Those family reasons need to make it Richmond coming to us to be the good guys and then we help them out
Yeah we're a shining light in these dark times.

the simpsons helen GIF

I would prefer Baker and Warner for the simple fact that Baker is OOC and Warner had 1 year left to run. Bolton will cost us too much in draft currency

As much as I love the draft (and I do), we just need to take the next step and draftees are highly unlikely to do that.

2 prime premiership players are much more likely.

Those family reasons need to make it Richmond coming to us to be the good guys and then we help them out
Yep, I’ve been liking the leaked info from the club that while we like Bolton we have other players who we need to lock in first, puts the ball back in the tigers court to suggest a price we may be able to accommodate (or offer to pay some of his $$ to get the picks they want)

Can't believe we actually need another elite 1v1 defender more than anything. Pearce and Walker aren't enough with Ryan going backwards. Seriously hard words need to be had with Ryan as well as Darcy. Strict weight and skinfold goals for both to reach over off-season.

Can't believe we actually need another elite 1v1 defender more than anything. Pearce and Walker aren't enough with Ryan going backwards. Seriously hard words need to be had with Ryan as well as Darcy. Strict weight and skinfold goals for both to reach over off-season.
Chapman was ok.

Walker, Chapman, Pearce surely is enough.

Cox is ok, if he has support from Pearce. Ryan is poor 1v1.

Clark provides good rebound. We almost need another player to help Clark Rebound the ball. Don't rate Ryan as high as other people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chapman was ok.

Clark provides good rebound. We almost need another player to help Clark Rebound the ball. Don't rate Ryan as high as other people.
I'm with Joao that Vlastuin would actually be amazing. I'd rather him than Baker though maybe Baker over Wagner would also make a huge difference. The backline needs a winner with grunt to organise it with Pearce not the most reliable injury wise.

Maybe that has been the plan with Baker the whole time, Richmond fans are adamant his best position is the backline. He would also help with transition even if not rapid himself

Chapman was ok.

Clark is bloody awsome. Love watching him play.
Ryan is copping a fair bit of flack lately, I dont understand why really. He bleeds purple and always gives it 110%
Love the guy.

Ryan is copping a fair bit of flack lately, I dont understand why really. He bleeds purple and always gives it 110%
Love the guy.
He let Stringer kick 4 goals on him.

Tends to kick long to the pack, rather than picking out a man. No idea why he is taking the kick ins

I'm with Joao that Vlastuin would actually be amazing. I'd rather him than Baker though maybe Baker over Wagner would also make a huge difference. The backline needs a winner with grunt to organise it with Pearce not the most reliable injury wise.

Maybe that has been the plan with Baker the whole time, Richmond fans are adamant his best position is the backline. He would also help with transition even if not rapid himself

If we get Baker, he needs to help our forward half game. His kicking is elite, and he can bob up for a goal or two.

Surely the bigger need to forward, although it is an advantage to have him as he can go back if needed.

He let Stringer kick 4 goals on him.

Tends to kick long to the pack, rather than picking out a man. No idea why he is taking the kick ins

Yeh fair call. But to summerise his career there is alot to like, he gives his all.

If we get Baker, he needs to help our forward half game. His kicking is elite, and he can bob up for a goal or two.

Surely the bigger need to forward, although it is an advantage to have him as he can go back if needed.
I know you don't want it but we are getting Bolton and/or Warner, that's the forward half game.

Chapman was ok.

We have Davies, Murphy and McDonald too.
If we can fast track Knobel into a forward/ruck then you could use Jackson down back.
The issue is we lack that genuine size to play on the power forwards, if Pearce
is out.
Jackson straight away is the right size and weight to play a role.
Could Knobel lift? Well we have seen Draper do exactly this already.
Moot point if Pearce is available.

We have Davies, Murphy and McDonald too.
If we can fast track Knobel into a forward/ruck then you could use Jackson down back.
The issue is we lack that genuine size to play on the power forwards, if Pearce
is out.
Jackson straight away is the right size and weight to play a role.
Could Knobel lift? Well we have seen Draper do exactly this already.
Moot point if Pearce is available.

McDonald was prime , such a shame he copped that injury, he is a genuine full timer.

Love the guy.
I don’t care what colour he bleeds and how many scraps he gets into. He’s been abysmal 1v1 in the last couple months and it’s costing us games. I wonder what the Hawks and Bombers games look like if he actually does his job on Sicily and Stringer specifically . His disposal has also reverted back to his usual bomb to a contest when earlier in the year he was taking a lot more dangerous options.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back