Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

9 and 10 for Bolton and Baker is overs, but is about what we’d need to pay and even then Richmond will want more.

If they get super greedy with Bolton I’d leave it. Offer Saints 2nd rounder for Baker.

Pop 9 and 10 on table for Warner.

I am happy for Sam that he is pretty much put to bed the idea he is not an AFL quality player. I would rather we kept him but I somehow think this is really about as good as he is going to be get and any further gains are going to be incremental and experience based. It's not wrist slashing time if he leaves.

View attachment 2083815
He has been consistent. We lose Sturt with Schulz last year.
What we left with ? Banfield and Frederick.

Yeah and if Clark, Young and Serong were injured people there would be just as many apologists on here saying they were our three most important players out.
It's just amother coping strategy to avoid confronting the truth that we were the masters of our own destiny and shat the bed again
Agree to disagree. Don’t think it’s the same thing.

FWIW I agree we were the masters of our destiny etc. and I’m as dirty as anyone for where we are - but the damage was already done in the umpteenth shartings of the bed earlier in the season, which put us in the position of needing to beat a rampaging GWS away without our spine.

Why would Freo be uninterested in Liam Ryan?
Take Banfield out of our side and insert Ryan we win against GWS and who knows how many others.
Probs wouldn't have to pay an arm and a leg for him either.

Take Banfield out of our side and insert Ryan we win against GWS and who knows how many others.
He’s a lazy highlight package. Nope

Seriously need a one on one defender as well.
Hawthorn are proactive in going after Barass.
Just couldn’t trust Pearce to not break down or have some random freak injury.
Cox after a serious hamstring suddenly looks slow.

Draper and Davies aren’t the best height.

Still can’t believe didn’t offer Hamling two years on minimum money
We did offer Hamling a contract. He went for the 3rd year. Not sure where Sydney are sitting on that given their injuries in the key defensive posts but no games for Hamling all year. He has also been playing key forward in the VFL.

Not sure what’s wrong with the height of Draper (197cm) and High Davies (196cm).

Also Oscar McDonald after his bad luck had a very good pre-season and his first game back yesterday was injury best 4-6 players on the field. He is around 195cm as is Cox.

Cox needs a pre-season free of Hamstring issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We did offer Hamling a contract. He went for the 3rd year. Not sure where Sydney are sitting on that given their injuries in the key defensive posts but no games for Hamling all year. He has also been playing key forward in the VFL.

Not sure what’s wrong with the height of Draper (197cm) and High Davies (196cm).

Also Oscar McDonald after his bad luck had a very good pre-season and his first game back yesterday was injury best 4-6 players on the field. He is around 195cm as is Cox.

Cox needs a pre-season free of Hamstring issues.
Did McDonald play full minutes in the WAFL? Or still limited?

Also there was never any 3rd year for Hamling.

I am happy for Sam that he is pretty much put to bed the idea he is not an AFL quality player. I would rather we kept him but I somehow think this is really about as good as he is going to be get and any further gains are going to be incremental and experience based. It's not wrist slashing time if he leaves.

View attachment 2083815
It would be interesting to see this weighted to his last 5 games. He was superb against GWS, had a real desperation to his game defensively and has some X-Factor going forward. If that's as good as he gets, I'd take it, but I get the feeling he'll develop more with a further run of games and as his confidence grows (likely in a strong side). I'd put 2 years in front of him for sure.

He's got class and X factor, something we sadly lack. I wouldn't be judging him on whats going on this WCE shitshow currently.
Oh you are … umm that’s exactly when I’d be judging him,
You learn a lot more about person when the chips are down rather than when everything’s peachy

You honestly couldn’t have watched him much outside of highlights otherwise you’d soon reslise he’s one of the most unprofessional footballers going.

Would be back playing at Subiaco in less than a season if came to freo

Wouldn’t even take him as delisted free agent that’s how highly I rate the bloke

Can’t believe anyone thinks letting Hamling go was anything but the right decision. He doesn’t help yesterday- he’s a much inferior footballer to both Cox and Draper. What he was five years ago for us would help us about as much now as getting 43 year old Pav to come play for us.

Can’t believe anyone thinks letting Hamling go was anything but the right decision. He doesn’t help yesterday- he’s a much inferior footballer to both Cox and Draper. What he was five years ago for us would help us about as much now as getting 43 year old Pav to come play for us.
He's much better 1v1 than Cox is.

He’s 10x the player compared to the level Cox played at yesterday which was below WAFL standard. He never got out of 2nd gear and jogged around. He allowed uncontested marks inside our defensive 50 after 50m kicks that hung in the air.

Oh you are … umm that’s exactly when I’d be judging him,
You learn a lot more about person when the chips are down rather than when everything’s peachy

You honestly couldn’t have watched him much outside of highlights otherwise you’d soon reslise he’s one of the most unprofessional footballers going.

Would be back playing at Subiaco in less than a season if came to freo

Wouldn’t even take him as delisted free agent that’s how highly I rate the bloke
Sounds like you agree with Freo management putting that crab Banfield out there week in week out. And Sharp, how sucked in has everyone been about that dacks crapper.

That's a bit odd. Cox could barely walk and Draper wasn't even on the same planet as Hogan . Ideally O mac was available but Hamling would have done just fine under the circumstances if we had of retained him instead of bringing in MacDonald. Cox could then have played his own way rather than having to look after his own man as well as Draper's early and then playing a role he isn't particularly good at.

****…and I can’t say this enough…that

Seriously need a one on one defender as well.
Hawthorn are proactive in going after Barass.
Just couldn’t trust Pearce to not break down or have some random freak injury.
Cox after a serious hamstring suddenly looks slow.

Draper and Davies aren’t the best height.

Still can’t believe didn’t offer Hamling two years on minimum money.
When Pearce and Cox are fit we have Draper, Davis and Murphy in development mode but ready to play, plus MacDonald.

Their all nudging 200cms.

Liam Ryan? Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha… hahahahahahahahha… hahahaha

I mean sure, why not. Only if it costs us a first, seeing as we’re making stupid suggestions.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back