Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hold the 3 first round picks the team can improve with what we have , remember we lost 3 players that would be in our top 6 players Darcy, Pearce & Tracey. Please don't go for the dregs from other teams. 3 1st rounders we surely we get one star. Bolton 's game has dropped off badly, Baker is average at best. If we want to go for these players no more than a 2nd rounder or forget it.
Leonardo Dicaprio Look GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Hold the 3 first round picks the team can improve with what we have , remember we lost 3 players that would be in our top 6 players Darcy, Pearce & Tracey. Please don't go for the dregs from other teams. 3 1st rounders we surely we get one star. Bolton 's game has dropped off badly, Baker is average at best. If we want to go for these players no more than a 2nd rounder or forget it.
Out them mods!

that is comedy gold..

So according to a handful of people Fyfe is why we lost yesterday but Frederick with his weak efforts, Johnson with hardly any touches, Reidy getting monstered by Sweet, yes Sweet, Walker's man kicking 3 on him and our players missing 4 or 5 easy ones in the second quarter had nothing to do with it.

Clearly if Fyfe wants to play on he will be back in 2025.
I don't think we are blaming him alone although his lack of defensive run and the 50 metre penalty was very costly. Good mark and goal though. It is a for and against ledger with Fyfe now and it feels like it is starting to fall the way of against.But we may be losing more experience this year by the sounds of it so I doubt we would want to add to it.. Walker gave away a silly free kick early and then did a pretty good job on Rioli until the last quarter, I think. But our midfield did fall away. Generally, I thought our backline was pretty good. Not many are defending Johnson and I certainly don't defend the coaches selection of him if he was injured. They are acting like he is Dangerfield or something. It has gone beyond a joke.

McKay is on the table.

Correct.

Not sure how Carlton get both petracca and Houston deals done though.
While its only at the rumour stage its believed Harry McKay will be part of the deal with another Carlton player for Petracca. Maybe someone like Durdin. Perhaps Carltons first this year and next for Houston with a late pick coming back to help Carlton math bids for Camporeale bro's.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rank in order of preference, you can have ONE of these players for the prices specified.
  • Bolton: 1m a season, 9 and 17
  • Warner: 1.2m a season, 9, 10, 27
  • Pickett: 800k, 9 and 10
  • Petracca: 1m, 9 and 10

Warner (10 years), Bolton (8 years), Picket (10 years, 2 suspened), Petracca (five years)

Rank in order of preference, you can have ONE of these players for the prices specified.
  • Bolton: 1m a season, 9 and 17
  • Warner: 1.2m a season, 9, 10, 27
  • Pickett: 800k, 9 and 10
  • Petracca: 1m, 9 and 10
1. Pickett
2. Warner
3. Bolton
4. Petracca

Feel like Pickett is the biggest missing piece from the team at the moment. Just a genuine small forward who kicks goals. Warner would add a lot, but a lot pricier and not in as big a glaring holefor us. Bolton flaky, but good when he's on. Kicks goals. Petracca old and injured.

Agree with this. Although pickett feels expensive in comparison to the other options, so I'd almost bump Petracca if his medical is fine.
I made Pickett the most expensive trade wise because he's the one with the absolute least reason to let go if you're Melbourne

Surprised Pickett is so low tbh. Kicked basically 40 goals a season for his past four seasons and is only 23.

I think both Warner and Bolton can kick forty goals playing a midfield rotation more than Pickett will, but all four are effectively burst mid options that play forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back