• Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's certainly not an exact science.
Snuffaluphagus I think did some good work on the DT&FA board about top 5 or possibly top 10 picks over the last decade or so.

You're actually really likely to get quality in the top 5 and still a very good chance in the top 10. However, there are still heaps of complete potatoes mixed in.

That’s why I want to get him on ozempic and get a proper season into him so he can lose weight. I’m not gonna put him on the trade table just because he’s overweight
All for it. Does it have any side effects that could be detrimental to an athlete though?

Any mention of the salary? If we are giving 3 first, we better be getting a couple early second rounders back. Richmond got a stack of picks in this draft already. Can't use them all

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk
No, but would expect a fair whack.

Part of me thinks either Richmond or Baker is about to get ****ed. Reckon he's going to have to choose between watching the Tigers accept pick 25 or coming to us.
Baker trying to be the nice guy for his old club should shut the $#@! up about compensation and let his new clubs list manager do his/their job.
If WC give Richmond pick 30 or whatever so be it, if in the unlikely event they are somehow stupid enough to swap Baker for Barass even better.

3 firsts for Bolton? Where do we sign?

At that price I think RFC should be (and can afford to) pay a significant portion of his wage for Freo's TPP and to make it more worth their while.

The picks are going to slide, mind you.

On a side note, not that they'd let him go (you'd think), but I hope in the small chance that it does happen that Melbourne move heaven and hell to keep Petracca at the Dees and happy. The thought of him going to Carlton is disgusting. Even if he sits out a year or something, better than improving the opposition like that.

Baker trying to be the nice guy for his old club should shut the $#@! up about compensation and let his new clubs list manager do his/their job.
If WC give Richmond pick 30 or whatever so be it, if in the unlikely event they are somehow stupid enough to swap Baker for Barass even better.
I went and checked earlier in the year. From memory, a bottom 4 club has NEVER given a top 30 pick for someone over 26. WC will be trendy setters for a rebuilding team with this trade haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, but would expect a fair whack.
What's the logic to giving up all 3 firsts (at least 1 extra) for cap space?

Means we either can't afford him (which brings a fair bit of risk), or we're trying to preserve cap space, which we can't use anyway with all our key assets gone?

I went and checked earlier in the year. From memory, a bottom 4 club has NEVER given a top 30 pick for someone over 26. WC will be trendy setters for a rebuilding team with this trade haha
Eagles need to be doing the same thing as Richmond and trying to get as many picks as they can for their older players while they can. Not trading in a 26 year old. Baker will be an assistant coach by the time they are good again.

You're carrying on as if he is a late Nic Nat mudguts. Relative to height and frame he's hardly overweight at all.

Shave off 5 kgs and if he has bad knees, his natural size is still going to munt them.
Person that size and height having 5kg extra you wouldn’t even notice it. Hell he probably poops that much out in the morning.
At least 15-20 in Sean’s case and that makes a difference on the knees, especially dodgy ones.
It’s unprofessional by him and that hurts.

What's the logic to giving up all 3 firsts (at least 1 extra) for cap space?

Means we either can't afford him (which brings a fair bit of risk), or we're trying to preserve cap space, which we can't use anyway with all our key assets gone?
Or that space can be used to attract another big name player (likely next year) while front-loading any extensions of existing players.

Sure Sturt would like a nice bonus next year to buy a house before going back to something more reasonable. (as an example)

3 firsts for Bolton? Where do we sign?

At that price I think RFC should be (and can afford to) pay a significant portion of his wage for Freo's TPP and to make it more worth their while.

The picks are going to slide, mind you.
We are not using three firsts on Bolton.

Also on Darcy.

Had off-season surgery, complications, more surgery, no pre-season.

Of course he's carrying weight. Do we forget how much he dropped a couple of seasons ago?

Hopefully he gets a clean run at it this preseason after the next surgery.

Do it you cowards.

Also on Darcy.

Had off-season surgery, complications, more surgery, no pre-season.

Of course he's carrying weight. Do we forget how much he dropped a couple of seasons ago?

Hopefully he gets a clean run at it this preseason after the next surgery.

How do you explain all the injured players that don't gain weight?

How do you explain all the injured players that don't gain weight?
Everyone's metabolism is different.

And a lot do, it also depends on how quickly they can burn it back off.

Would have learnt a lot about this season I'm sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back