• Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What posts there are do seem to be saying west coast so perhaps you're right

Has already got himself into trouble for non-football reasons. That’s not the sort we offer contracts to recently.

The other thing is that we’ve got have the list spot available to trade him in. The club might just back themselves in to get a better small forward with whatever their best pick is.

Let’s say we get Bolton as well - is there much room for Collard? Perhaps not.

We couldn't have been. We needed his type of player pretty badly, could easily have had picks in that range from Schultz and just never went near it.

Hasn't exactly covered himself in glory this year (I didn't even know about the body language stuff till just now) so I can't imagine he's gone up in our estimations.

That said, if he becomes available for a throwaway pick at some stage we might be tempted.
Seems like we were always set on taking Cooper with our first pick anyway.

Think I need to avoid this tread

Here we go again gonna sell the farm for another player who’s desperate to prove himself to the game days and desperate for success days are long gone and is only coming here for lifestyle reasons

Not football reasons

Nice big fat juicy contract , back with fam and his mates lifestyle reasons

I suppose it’s only 3 years since we got bent over for Jackson so I guess we are overdue

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Even with Jackson's iffy 2024 (especially 2nd half of it), if you asked Melbourne if they'd reverse that trade today they'd snap your arm off.

That's without accounting for future development, positional changes, etc. We made it fairly clear that we're not getting him to be just a fwd-ruck and that was done out of necessity. Now that Treacy and Amiss have emerged, I hope Freo put their money where their mouth is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has already got himself into trouble for non-football reasons. That’s not the sort we offer contracts to recently.

The other thing is that we’ve got have the list spot available to trade him in. The club might just back themselves in to get a better small forward with whatever their best pick is.

Let’s say we get Bolton as well - is there much room for Collard? Perhaps not.
There's obviously potential for all sorts of blow up in our faces scenarios but if you can get collard for a third rounder it's hard to not see the potential rewards being worth the risk and list spot

Two steps forward, two steps back but we lose 3 first round picks.

I refuse to believe we could be so stupid.

No wonder we extended Banfield
2 first round picks...I'll believe the 3 1sts when I see the trade go through. They also really shouldnt be trading Switta short of Richards coming in, the forward pressure is going to be diabolical and we already missed finals once from trading out a contracted small

Talk on twitter Sturt & Switta gone.

Not sure what to believe
On twitter eh? Must be true then.
Heat Melting GIF by SUPER LTD

There's obviously potential for all sorts of blow up in our faces scenarios but if you can get collard for a third rounder it's hard to not see the potential rewards being worth the risk and list spot
Can't really say whether I agree or disagree with you at this stage.

Depends on how many list spots are available and how many draft picks we will have left. Let's say we have four senior list positions available - if I wouldn't trade the worst pick for Collard I'd rather have the pick.

I know he adds more overall and will be very useful in the middle as well, but Bolton is basically just covering the 40odd goals Sturt would have kicked next year.

The **** are the extra 40 goals coming from? I suppose we can actual money ball it and get two 25 goal forward that can chase and tackle and together they add to Sturt and Switta.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back