Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fox footy article saying Melbourne interested in]Jake waterman]. That could convince Melbourne to trade Pickett, like they did with May when hogan was up last time.

Eagles would probably be very happy with a pick 10 for waterman I would think.
No that would mean Pickett would end up at WC šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

No reason for them to go through us when heā€™s happy with either WA team

Player has to want in, if Freo will provide the currency to move him then we get the player, they get the cash.

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Why would it? That's not how this stuff works, it would be trading for Waterman with the currency from Pickett
You just gotta imagine the worst case scenario and you'll be less dissapointed come on now.

But seriously, if WC are interested in Kozzie and he did really want to just get home, it would be easier for all parties if they did a straight swap.

You just gotta imagine the worst case scenario and you'll be less dissapointed come on now.

But seriously, if WC are interested in Kozzie and he did really want to just get home, it would be easier for all parties if they did a straight swap.
He's coming to Freo if he leaves, its the leaving part that's uncertain

Fox footy article saying Melbourne interested in]Jake waterman]. That could convince Melbourne to trade Pickett, like they did with May when hogan was up last time.

Eagles would probably be very happy with a pick 10 for waterman I would think.
Cannot see Waterman going to the Dees. Iā€™m very confident he will sign with WCEā€¦only move he will make is with Geelong who also expressed interest with Oscar Allen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had some good games only 2nd year in. Youā€™d think freo would like to keep him around. As who knows with this kozzie stuff
Realistically thereā€™s no room for him on the team if we get both Kozzy and Bolton. Iā€™d prefer to keep him around if we only get one and Switta leaves though. Just because we have so little depth there.

Itā€™s a shame though. Seems like a great guy great character when Iā€™ve heard him speak but time isnā€™t on his side coming in as a mature age.

Emmett's second year blues have masked the fact the building blocks for a decent player are there. We were all pretty excited that we'd found our new small forward after his game against the Hawks last year.

Obviously if Kozzie comes he's looking at virtually no first team minutes (which are already by slashed by Bolton) but he's a bit underrated I feel.

Emmett's second year blues have masked the fact the building blocks for a decent player are there. We were all pretty excited that we'd found our new small forward after his game against the Hawks last year.

Obviously if Kozzie comes he's looking at virtually no first team minutes (which are already by slashed by Bolton) but he's a bit underrated I feel.
I like him, but he is inconsistent. He teases with form, then goes missing or screws up. The Bailey Banfield of small forwards.

Baker and West Coast would be crazy to do this. The club needs youth and Baker wants to go to the club he supported as a kid for what? To lose 18 games a season for the next 3 years and be apart of the worst period(On field) in their history? Makes no sense. If he picks them we dodged a bullet because clearly winning isn't a priority for him anymore.
He would have some kind of shot at the captaincy there, and certainty of a long career in best 23. With us he could end up like Aish and become superseded in a few years.

Realistically thereā€™s no room for him on the team if we get both Kozzy and Bolton. Iā€™d prefer to keep him around if we only get one and Switta leaves though. Just because we have so little depth there.

Itā€™s a shame though. Seems like a great guy great character when Iā€™ve heard him speak but time isnā€™t on his side coming in as a mature age.
Hes 22 if hardly say time isnā€™t on his side

Last year I seem to remember Emmet getting damaging possessions further up the ground. I'm not sure he was played in that role this year.

If Bolton & Pickett come maybe there's an opportunity higher up the ground.

Turns 23 next month. Same age as the 2019 crop. If he was putting up these performances as an 18 or 19 year old the club would be much more willing to give him more time.
he was fighting cancer at that age

Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be on AFL list next year hopefully freo

But understand if kozzie comes someone will have to move

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back