Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Asking us if we’re interested in him seems a strange way to go about it. They (Kelly and Bolton) have the same manager, so I suspect once Kelly learned Bolton was freo bound he told his manager he’d like to play with him if possible. Hence the casual enquire about the chance from his manager to Freo
Manager not a big Freo fan either AFAIAW

I heard that too.
This is not new news. I remember this was pretty common knowledge last year and possibly the year before even. Posters in here were taking freely about the bone on bone thing with Darcy last year.

So you’d have to think it’s not a huge issue given we handed him a 7 year deal last Christmas, in full knowledge of this?
In August 2022 my left knee meniscus was so buggered the surgeon removed it. Took a good 8-9 months to come good (I was back running in the normal timeframe). Now (and for the last 12-15 months) I’ve been running freely, playing footy and feeling great. I did this via my own exercise program, some AdHoc physio sessions and some glucosamine supplements.

No where near the level of medical and allied health facilities and professionals that Darcy will have access to.

Didn’t Darcy have an arthroscope earlier this year just before the season after that disaster PS game at mineral resources (ie the same game that caused knee issues for NOD)?

Asking us if we’re interested in him seems a strange way to go about it. They (Kelly and Bolton) have the same manager, so I suspect once Kelly learned Bolton was freo bound he told his manager he’d like to play with him if possible. Hence the casual enquire about the chance from his manager to Freo
What's going on? Did Tim Kelly inquire about coming to freo

They could of picked Sheezel instead of trading that pick to get 2 possible B class type players
They desperately needed quality and quantity of young talent imo.

The draft has been ****ed up for them by this FS and academy BS. We were more sh**e when the level of these players was less and weren't selecting with our natural second rounder in the 30s despite finishing last (two reasons why we didn't lol).

Sheezel is a massive loss though. Goes without saying but absolute gun.

They desperately needed quality and quantity of young talent imo.

The draft has been ****ed up for them by this FS and academy BS. We were more sh**e when the level of these players was less and weren't selecting with our natural second rounder in the 30s despite finishing last (two reasons why we didn't lol).

Sheezel is a massive loss though. Goes without saying but absolute gun.
Add Sheezel (who i think will be a top 5 player eventually) and their mid field looks a whole lot scarier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently bobby hill toured the footy club?
Add him to the list DragoDelph

Gonna have a whole new team next year, who we going to cut to fit in 8 new players

Warner
Pickett
Winder
Bolton
Johnson
Richards
Martin
Hill

Add him to the list DragoDelph

Gonna have a whole new team next year, who we going to cut to fit in 8 new players

Warner
Pickett
Winder
Bolton
Johnson
Richards
Martin
Hill
All the small forwards!!

Can you imagine what they'd demand for a contracted Hill after what we made them pay for Schultz. Legitimately, pass
Luke Ryan.

(seriously though, Hill was probably just here with Richards or something)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back