• Chad Warner

Votes: 169 67.3%
  • Charlie Curnow

Votes: 14 5.6%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 10 4.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't see any reasoning to pick ras over Johnson in Fyfes role?

This part is less about Ras for me though

I rate Johnson very very highly
Johnson has probably played more inside mid than outside mid minutes lately.

Rotating the mids forward is really working - don't know how much of this is because of that but our mids are suddenly contributing 4-5 goals a game regularly.

Rotation A: brayshaw, serong, warner
Rotation b: young, Ras, Johnson

With stints from scooper, Fred, nod (switta?) and whoever we draft in the next two years.
Yep. As long as all of them have a 2nd position they are productive in, I think it's fine.

Andy and Johnno - Wing
Young - back or forward
Serong, Ras, Warner - forward

Reckon you could easily teach any of them to play half back as well.

That's the thing with top picks, you've got to play them. Normally teams that top 10 picks are basket cases and they get gifted a lot of games because they haven't got anyone else.

If he played for North Melbourne he probably would have played every game.

We had a series of top picks and we struck gold with later picks. That with older players still performing has created a squeeze on a player like Erasmus.

Let's not forget he was a bottom ager and picked primarily on potential and had areas of his game to develop.

They may not if they get Pick 5 for Josh Battle. What a stupid system.
I really really struggle to believe they are going to pay him nearly $1m a season for 6 years. I think it's a media beat up and it will come out at band 2 which is probably reasonable for Battle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really really struggle to believe they are going to pay him nearly $1m a season for 6 years. I think it's a media beat up and it will come out at band 2 which is probably reasonable for Battle
Band 2 would definitely be reasonable. Band 1 no way though. Its the Mckay thing all over again.

Band 2 would definitely be reasonable. Band 1 no way though. Its the Mckay thing all over again.
It makes McKay look like a massive underpay, positive there is no way Battle goes for band 1. Even because he's UFA rather than RFA, Hawks know they just need to win Battle over, dont need to overpay to make sure Saints dont force a trade

Oh, just realised they renamed the gettable episode to freo track blue forward

I assume it's about Martin, doubt they've edited the actual episode
Which is amazing, because it’s a 2 second bit on “freo could be interested in Martin” before moving on.

Back