• Chad Warner

Votes: 169 67.1%
  • Charlie Curnow

Votes: 14 5.6%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 10 4.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's pretty much like people saying (30 mins ago before the teams were announced) that Brennan Cox can't get a game with us this season.

His stats like year we're very very good for a second year small forward. Strangely eye test does not suggest he has any wow attributes that'd make him a star though. Dunno if that really matters tbh - Schultz never had them and he was amazing for us.
Agree on the eye test - looks beige AF.

The main problem with Beveride is that he's a moron. Cal is a bit cringe when he tries to insert music or other cultural references but at least he seems good at his job.
I've chatted with Cal a couple of times & bagged that useless, no talent try-hard Knobbie Williams, but he disagrees with me.
Nice bloke who gets great scoops about the draft, but he has the worst musical taste

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've chatted with Cal a couple of times & bagged that useless, no talent try-hard Knobbie Williams, but he disagrees with me.
Nice bloke who gets great scoops about the draft, but he has the worst musical taste

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't really care what his tastes are, I don't click on AFL content to hear someone prattle on about music or do stupid games. Just give me the trade goss. Could condense that whole show down to 5 minutes easily and lose nothing. He should do it on his own too, Riley adds nothing.

I don't really care what his tastes are, I don't click on AFL content to hear someone prattle on about music or do stupid games. Just give me the trade goss. Could condense that whole show down to 5 minutes easily and lose nothing. He should do it on his own too, Riley adds nothing.
Well he adds the answer to the question "What would a meth addict with a taste for 80's hairstyles look like if you cleaned them up and put them in a suit and makeup?" Niche I know. But valuable to someone.

Well he adds the answer to the question "What would a meth addict with a taste for 80's hairstyles look like if you cleaned them up and put them in a suit and makeup?" Niche I know. But valuable to someone.
Make that late 80’s and 90’s Australian made music with addiction to weed and German poo pr0n and you have summed me up…

Jack Martin 2024:
Round 1: Knee injury; 1-2 weeks
Round 2: Knee injury; 1 week
Round 3: Hamstring; 1 week
Round 4: Hamstring; TBC
Round 5: Hamstring; 4-5 weeks
Round 6: Hamstring; 3-4 weeks
Round 7: Hamstring; 2-3 weeks
Round 8: Hamstring; 1-2 weeks
Round 9: Hamstring; Test
Round 10: Did not play AFL/VFL
Round 11: Calf; TBC
Round 12: Calf; 3-4 weeks
Round 13: Calf; 2-3 weeks
Round 14: Calf; 1-2 weeks
Round 15: Calf; 1-2 weeks
Round 16: Calf; 2 weeks
Round 17: Calf; 1 week

Is Phil Merriman good enough?
Maybe with holy water

Make that late 80’s and 90’s Australian made music with addiction to weed and German poo pr0n and you have summed me up…
200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back