Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

For mine, the easy delists are Corbett, Kuek, Taberner, Hughes. There's 4. And possibly Reidy to if that news of an extension was wrong. Emmett and Stanley are touch and go. And that's before we hear about anyone contracted looking elsewhere e.g. Brodie., or players we don't want to lose looking elsewhere e.g. Sturt/Banfield. It's piss easy IMHO to make list space for our picks and/or a big fish or 2.
Think they are going to keep Kuek to give him a chance.

Tigers board reporting Baker will choose us.

Not sure how I feel. Can play and makes us better, but hard not to think that takes us out of the running for one of the big guns.

Got a feeling the club was quite committed to going after Baker and Warner and the Bolton stuff has come as a bit of a surprise.

It’s Bolton’s fault for signing a contract until 2028 then trying to request a trade home tbh. I reckon he stays at Richmond.

Got a feeling the club was quite committed to going after Baker and Warner and the Bolton stuff has come as a bit of a surprise.

It’s Bolton’s fault for signing a contract until 2028 then trying to request a trade home tbh. I reckon he stays at Richmond.
We definitely have to do it over 2 trade periods (to have enough picks) and to get all 3 we'd probably need the Tigers covering some salary.

Bolton might be a next year thing unless Chad is a next year thing.

I really don't know where I stand on Baker because I haven't seen enough of him, would he genuinely add something to our Best 22? Or is he just a depth/fringe player?

He has 4 top 6 best and fairest finishers during an era that Richmond won 3 flags.

He would have likely been captain if he stayed at the Tigers.

People here are seriously underating him.

The continued linking to all three players is frankly bizarre. We are losing someone very decent if all three join over two years
See that makes no sense to me unless the player leaving is out of our hands (maybe the Switta stuff is true?). Baker is not the sort of player you let another B23 player leave to get. The other two, sure I can understand even if I don't agree.

If Bolton is out dropping the "family reasons" stories then its at least a little way along so I suspect his management think we can get it done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The continued linking to all three players is frankly bizarre. We are losing someone very decent if all three join over two years

Darcy? Just extended Reidy, and we’re clearly running Darcy into the ground playing him injured….

(Just being a smartarse btw, this better not be true.)

We need to extend Brayshaw's contract before paying overs for Baker, Bolton and Warner.

He might as well walk if we underpay him to get these guys in whose heart isn't in it but are coming for the pay check

We need to extend Brayshaw's contract before paying overs for Baker, Bolton and Warner.

He might as well walk if we underpay him to get these guys in whose heart isn't in it but are coming for the pay check
Brayshaw wants to win. I reckon he's fine with taking a bit less to land some of these players. He extends over the summer after all this has played out 100%.

WCE firesale is apparently happening

Ryan on the table
TB gone
Darling on the table

Seems they are finally getting things right again

Who the **** would want Ryan or Darling? If anyone wants them the Weags will be getting next to nothing for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back