Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He's lazy and a bit of a squib. Squib might be a bit harsh but it is fair to say there is a large gap between his level of contest and Amiss even. He's nowhere near Treacy in that regard.

You wouldn't get him to play key, you'd play him 3rd or 4th as a link player. Highly doubt JL would be interested on account of the lack of defense.

When I’ve seen him he’s Schache who can kick

He's lazy and a bit of a squib. Squib might be a bit harsh but it is fair to say there is a large gap between his level of contest and Amiss even. He's nowhere near Treacy in that regard.

You wouldn't get him to play key, you'd play him 3rd or 4th as a link player. Highly doubt JL would be interested on account of the lack of defense.
Play him wing
Drool over his i50 delivery & long goals, hoping he has SOME defensive capabilities

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't. Our forward pressure is calculated on way more than just tackles and yes its been elite most of the year in the forward half.
I do not agree it's elite, if you have something showing it's elite I'd be interested
If you remove Banfield and replace him with Luko our forward pressure improves.
Probably a good replacement
Ive seen your views as being a long bow plenty of times without feeling a need to post thats my view.
Ok? Likewise, it's not the first time I've disagreed on something you've said, I think saying it's a long bow is hardly demeaning or aggressive. Dont even understand your point
Put 2022 Luko into our 2025 forward line and we score more than this year. He's absolutely elite when playing at full fitness.
I would agree we score more but I'm not sure the overall result is positive. Edit: And again, I have from the start of this interaction, said I'm torn as I can see pro's and cons. i dont think this is a big deal and he's not coming here anyway

If you looked up the word 'laconic' in the dictionary you would see a picture of Jack Lukosius.

But he has talent and would make any team better.
We're in the enviable, unique position for our club where we don't have to be talent whores. The question is "does this use of cap and picks improve us more than other options at our disposal", not "does it improve us at all". I think even the biggest Lukosius fan would find it hard to answer that question in the affirmative.

It's likely a moot point anyways: if he leaves, it probably won't be to play a weird wing/half forward/sometimes third tall role in WA when his home state clubs would want him more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No you wouldn’t. Wrong word.

Yeah but if you look up lackadaisical in the dictionary there's already a photo of Brennan Cox so you have stick Lukosius next door

disclaimer - don't actually think Cox is lazy, just has a wonderful skill of looking casual in executing the sublime

Last edited:
It is laughable to suggest our forward pressure is anything other than dreadful.
I agree, and it's all over the ground.

We're 18th in the AFL for pressure acts.

Our forwards make it even worse because we are bottom 5 for Offensive 1 on 1s. We're poor at winning or halving a contest inside our f50, but we've known that for 6 years. Last week our medium and small forwards kicked 1 goal between them.

There's your game.

Maybe this year we do something about it at the draft, but I've been screaming that for so long there's no point even trying anymore.

Warner have been horrendous lately.
Sydney will ask for so many first rounders. Wow wee he’s a front runner.
Des Headland vibes

Warner have been horrendous lately.
Sydney will ask for so many first rounders. Wow wee he’s a front runner.
Des Headland vibes
Watch the Geelong vs Sydney gf (again?)
See if your opinion is different

Watch the Geelong vs Sydney gf (again?)
See if your opinion is different

Not denying he would be handy. But just feel like Fremantle will over pay like for Jackson and have so much expectation.

Is he worth 3 first rounders ?

Can't stop laughing at this

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Crazy. To save people from 6 minutes of their lives.

The proposal is Baker and pick 12 to the Eagles for pick 3 hahahaha. And we give up pick 8 and 13 for Bolton.

It's funny because all the commentary is that the Eagles and Freo need to 'cough up' to dislodge Baker and Bolton. IMO the Tigers need to make these trades more than we do. This is their opportunity to load up on a good draft before we see a number of compromised drafts. If they dig in. I'm very happy for a disgruntled, overpaid and flaky Bolton to start pre-season at punt road in November.

The proposal is Baker and pick 12 to the Eagles for pick 3 hahahaha. And we give up pick 8 and 13 for Bolton.
Call me naive, but I wouldn't expect 'Baker and pick 12 for Eagles pick 3' from even the nuffiest Tigers supporters on Bigfooty, let alone somebody who's actually paid to give their opinion.

... 8 and 13 for Bolton I'd do in a heartbeat though

It's funny because all the commentary is that the Eagles and Freo need to 'cough up' to dislodge Baker and Bolton. IMO the Tigers need to make these trades more than we do. This is their opportunity to load up on a good draft before we see a number of compromised drafts. If they dig in. I'm very happy for a disgruntled, overpaid and flaky Bolton to start pre-season at punt road in November.
That wasn’t the best tho .. 6 and 12 for Daniel Rioli!!!😃

which is why I am not thrilled and don't want to get sucked into helping out Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back