• Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I want Warner next year.
Bolton I would prefer to pass, unless Richmond are being reasonable which is unlikely.

This is just idiotic.

We have 4 players who Bolton is better than if he kicks 30 goals 30…

I couldn’t give a shit. Walters is finished, Emmet, Banfield, O’Meara, Frederick, Switkowski couldn’t carry his boots. **** sake

This is just idiotic.

We have 4 players who Bolton is better than if he kicks 30 goals 30…

I couldn’t give a shit. Walters is finished, Emmet, Banfield, O’Meara, Frederick, Switkowski couldn’t carry his boots. **** sake

Agreed if you leave Slick out of the comment.

I don’t care what colour he bleeds and how many scraps he gets into. He’s been abysmal 1v1 in the last couple months and it’s costing us games. I wonder what the Hawks and Bombers games look like if he actually does his job on Sicily and Stringer specifically . His disposal has also reverted back to his usual bomb to a contest when earlier in the year he was taking a lot more dangerous options.
He did one time yesterday at the kick in, where he pointed long but then chipped it short..think first time he has done it, so must be reading BF comments lol

No…Freddy is not performing…if we had anyone barely competent up front he’d be at Peel.

He hardly tackles, and he took one decent mark yesterday while spilling about 4 easy ones.

Frustrating as ****
I hear ya, but the team is better with him. His pace is next level, just has to work on his skills under pressure.

I hear ya, but the team is better with him. His pace is next level, just has to work on his skills under pressure.

So other than some cheapies out the back, what good’s the pace if he doesn’t tackle…

He’s not really getting heaps of separation as a lead up either, and when he does he shits his pants and drops the mark.
all bang, no buck, and I’m ****ing sick of it

So other than some cheapies out the back, what good’s the pace if he doesn’t tackle…

He’s not really getting heaps of separation as a lead up either, and when he does he shits his pants and drops the mark.
all bang, no buck, and I’m ****ing sick of it

His role is not really to tackle though, He's an outside run and gun player.

Speaking of Richmond players, what would we have to give to get Vlastuin I wonder? Tigers clearly having some sort of a fire sale and the dude is a jet when not injured.

We could use some quality experience in the backline. He and Baker we might help stop us bottling Q4 leads. Do something similar to Hodge at Brisbane but a fair bit younger.

Can't see them letting him go given the exodus likely to happen. They won't want to become North.

Isaac Cumming as a free agent!

Yeah was becoming pretty ambivalent to getting baker but after seeing how rubbish we are in closing out games I want the guy in .
100%
It’s actually a part of his game where he exceeds.
Likewise Bolten , where the only issue in terms of cost that concerned me was in affecting our ability to get Chad next year but honestly done with hopes and maybes just get him in
The clubs time is now

Those two alone I’m certain see us win a minimum of 2 of those close games and that puts us right in top 2 territory

And Seriously 8 , ports pick and 25 for both of them is high but Im not sure a trade like that couldn’t be viewed as anything but a win for us considering where our list is at
(Especially as it still gives us golden opportunity to still get berry in 🤞 )

Just deal with the chad next year.

Yeah was becoming pretty ambivalent to getting baker but after seeing how rubbish we are in closing out games I want the guy in 100%.
The question is if he can comfortably play JOM's half-forward role and actually contribute. It is a risk because there is a low sample size and JOM would be displaced from the team which is a waste. Don't listen to anyone that says Baker will move to the backline because it's not happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The question is if he can comfortably play JOM's half-forward role and actually contribute. It is a risk because there is a low sample size and JOM would be displaced from the team which is a waste. Don't listen to anyone that says Baker will move to the backline because it's not happening.
Jom, banfield take your pick he’s a massive upgrade on both just there.
He’s easily best 15 in our team

I'm not a fan of Baker at all . Is it just me??

If the club plans on getting all of Warner, Bolton and Baker, Baker is going to the backline

Baker can't defend aerially (obvs) but is mint at ground level. Would help a lot in the backline.

Baker was also one of the highest non tall score involvement players when I ran the numbers last year, which was more impressive given he was another possession or more away from the disposal scoring.

For absolute clarity, it was score involvements minus your own scoring events, so a guy kicking 1.20 from 24 score involvements has a score of three, and should Baker have 8 score involvements but only kick one goal then he has a score of seven.

Last edited:
If the club plans on getting all of Warner, Bolton and Baker, Baker is going to the backline
Baker > JOM
Bolton > Walters
Warner > Fyfe, Switta, Freddy, Sturt (whoever is not performing in our forwardline)

There is room for all three in our forwardline and actually puts pressure on our forwards to perform at the top level which they don't currently have. Wagner has pace to burn and is brilliant at rebounding, we lose that if Baker replaces him.

I will add a disclaimer that this is just my opinion for all the ❄️.

Baker > JOM
Bolton > Walters
Warner > Fyfe, Switta, Freddy, Sturt (whoever is not performing in our forwardline)

There is room for all three in our forwardline and actually puts pressure on our forwards to perform at the top level which they don't currently have. Wagner has pace to burn and is brilliant at rebounding, we lose that if Baker replaces him.

I will add a disclaimer that this is just my opinion for all the ❄️.
I don't think anyone can argue with that.

McDonald was prime , such a shame he copped that injury, he is a genuine full timer.

McDonald had been AFL standard in the past. If he stays fit all next year we have the best KPD depth in the AFL by a long way.

Don’t think he’s getting a game ahead of Draper.

We need one or two players to complete our midfield and the same in the forward IMO. As much as the whole team acting like a bunch of spuds late in close games I think filling the remaining holes and a bit of extra experience helps that maybe even completely fixes it.

Jack Martin done in the first quarter eh

Surely thats enough to put line through that

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back