Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Since we’re playing this game so early: “Ok good luck with a player who doesn’t want to be at your club”.

If it’s true and he has requested a trade and there’s family reasons behind it, trade will get done. And the more trade value Freo gives, the more of the salary Richmond will carry.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He hasn't requested a trade according to his manager.

He hasn't requested a trade according to his manager.
Get Over It GIF

Do you want to trade him or not? ****ing lol.

One minute..he’s happy to stay and we’ll only accept overs.

Next minute..you’d be crazy not to make a play for him…c’mon make a
play for him ..I’ll be your friend.

He will come to Freo with the exchange of two 1st rounders. Small possibly of a late Richmond pick coming back to us.
No way in the world.

It means he's happy to stay if a deal is not reached which is different to demanding a trade.
You'd be mad not to make a play for him. He would be the missing jigsaw puzzle piece in a premiership tilt.
What do you think the direction for the Tigers List Managment is?

Are they going to draft heavy or trade for players or a bit of both?

Bolton’s manager Anthony Van Der Wielen told Foxsports.com.au in a statement he “has not requested a trade” but confirmed there were “ongoing discussions with Richmond throughout the season where he has indicated that he would be open to the idea of returning home to Perth if a suitable deal can be struck that benefits all parties involved.

“With a young family and strong ties to Perth, the prospect of being closer to home is appealing to him. However, Shai is not making any demands of Richmond and fully understands that he has four years remaining on his current contract.”

What do you think the direction for the Tigers List Managment is?

Are they going to draft heavy or trade for players or a bit of both?
We are definately looking for 1st round draft picks to rebuild but we probably want to keep one of Baker, D. Rioli and Bolton imo.
If a club wants to pay overs for Rioli and Bolton we could trade them both though.

Yes I am scared about the possibility of another big trade bust, however prior to the season I was asked who is the one player/type of player Freo need, I said Shai Bolton - thinking it would never happen. This is a massive deal.
He always goes off v Fremantle too. 4 goals last time.
He’s the X factor we need.

Bolton’s manager Anthony Van Der Wielen told Foxsports.com.au in a statement he “has not requested a trade” but confirmed there were “ongoing discussions with Richmond throughout the season where he has indicated that he would be open to the idea of returning home to Perth if a suitable deal can be struck that benefits all parties involved.

“With a young family and strong ties to Perth, the prospect of being closer to home is appealing to him. However, Shai is not making any demands of Richmond and fully understands that he has four years remaining on his current contract.”
Mate, you'd have to be a complete nuffy to think that means anything other than "Bolton wants to leave"

I think you need to enrol in a PlayerManagerese language course

Here’s some translations to get you through the upcoming 76 pages prior to the trade.

‘Happy to stay’ = Damn, I signed this long ass deal. My manager says I need to grateful, but I really want to go…

‘Has requested a trade’ = Has requested a trade.

‘Hasn’t requested a trade’ = Has requested a trade.

‘We’re happy to keep him’ = Man… I hope we bend them over proper and pick up some shiny new toys.

‘Good luck having someone at your club that doesn’t want to be there’ = This poster is annoying me, but really I have nothing…

‘He’s contracted, so we can ask overs’ = We can ask for roughly 350% over what would be reasonable and not even flinch at our own comments.

‘We hold all the power’ = I just hope we don’t stuff this up.

‘Overs’ = Ridiculous overs
‘Fair’ = overs for the seller, buyers still paid overs but walk away thinking it was fair.
‘Unders’ = fair

‘Premiership window’ = You’re just better than us at the moment.

‘X factor’ = he can kick goals with both feet

36 words used when he just could have said "He gorn'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, you'd have to be a complete nuffy to think that means anything other than "Bolton wants to leave"

I think you need to enrol in a PlayerManagerese language course
Of all supporter bases, you'd think we were the ****ing experts in this shit. WYKYK.

Of all supporter bases, you'd think we were the ****ing experts in this shit. WYKYK.
We are experts in the more regional dialect of Bellanese which sadly feels like it might be going the way of latin

It means he's happy to stay if a deal is not reached which is different to demanding a trade.
You'd be mad not to make a play for him. He would be the missing jigsaw puzzle piece in a premiership tilt.
There's fair value and club crushing Tim Kelly value.

Lately we've tended to be a little more once bitten twice Shai

Missing finals should be a real jolt to the club. It's really unacceptable and the club will be feeling the choker tag this week.

Anyone that doesn't have a contract will be nervous. However, If we cut Sturt, I expect Cockburn will be visited by one of those Ukrainian FPV bombs.

If Switta requests a trade which he is rumoured to be doing, then I think we will trade him. I think Richmond will ask for 3 first round draft picks for Bolton, and we will do it.
Those bombs are required elsewhere

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just don't understand these players sign 5-6 year deals.

And the clubs offer them.

Don't they think oh gee if we have 2 kids is it a bright idea to sign such a long contract.

We don't have the support network.

It's like our contract with Darcy it's looking more ridiculous by the week let alone the year 2030 fmd.

I just don't understand these players sign 5-6 year deals.

And the clubs offer them.

Don't they think oh gee if we have 2 kids is it a bright idea to sign such a long contract.

We don't have the support network.

It's like our contract with Darcy it's looking more ridiculous by the week let alone the year 2030 fmd.

You’re one Jamie Graham knee injury from career over and both club and player know that contracts are bendy if necessary to move.

Long deals also smooth payments for the club giving them flexibility

Here’s some translations to get you through the upcoming 76 pages prior to the trade.

‘Happy to stay’ = Damn, I signed this long ass deal. My manager says I need to grateful, but I really want to go…

‘Has requested a trade’ = Has requested a trade.

‘Hasn’t requested a trade’ = Has requested a trade.

‘We’re happy to keep him’ = Man… I hope we bend them over proper and pick up some shiny new toys.

‘Good luck having someone at your club that doesn’t want to be there’ = This poster is annoying me, but really I have nothing…

‘He’s contracted, so we can ask overs’ = We can ask for roughly 350% over what would be reasonable and not even flinch at our own comments.

‘We hold all the power’ = I just hope we don’t stuff this up.

‘Overs’ = Ridiculous overs
‘Fair’ = overs for the seller, buyers still paid overs but walk away thinking it was fair.
‘Unders’ = fair

‘Premiership window’ = You’re just better than us at the moment.

‘X factor’ = he can kick goals with both feet

That's gold and sums it up perfectly but you forgot rinse and repeat!

It's going to be a long 7 weeks until trade week... sigh...

There will never be a better time for West Coast to get fair value for Harley Reid. If he’s going to play for a shit team, he may as well do so in Victoria.

We give our two first for Bolton, Richmond give both of those plus Pick 1 and Baker for Reid.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back