• Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Offer GIF by Dynasty Drunks
I know right…his skin is crawling with this trade at its ****ing August.

This is just Ralph wanting to break the story first. There was no reason to break it this early and I doubt his management had any intention of doing so until next week.

Instead of a trade request next week he’ll be ‘considering options’ now before officially requesting a trade at the start of trade week.

Whatever happens I would like us to keep a decent 1st for this year and next. Keep 9 or 10 and F1. Roll the dice with the rest.

Keep the trades for Bolton separate to any trade for out of contract Baker separate.

26, F2 > 20 (Gold Coast), F4 (Gold Coast)
10, 17 & F3 (Freo) > Bolton
20, F4 (Freo) > F3 (Rich), Baker
58 (North) > Will Brodie, 62
3rd round pick compo (49) > Banfield

2024 ND: 9, 49, 58
2025 ND: F1 (Freo), F3 (Rich), F4 (GCS)

Is Switta and Baker straight swap fair?? (We keep pick 20).

With Bolton you’re not just getting a regular small forward, you’re getting a player that can create and score the most exciting goals you’ll ever see and take unbelievable marks, and you’ll get to see that week in week out. He’s a freak talent and hasn’t even hit his peak yet.

He’s my favourite player to watch live and if he leaves I’ll miss him. Just check out his highlights from the last few years.

I actually prefer him as a midfielder and think he’s been underused there, he’s a clearance machine and with your young gun midfield setting him up he’ll be dynamite kicking goals on the run from the middle.

25 year-old 3 time premiership players don’t come up for trade often.

I’m not going to go into what he’s worth etc, just that at his best he’s worth every cent.

Which club needs a main ruck?
Can’t believe I’m saying this as always been a fan

I reckon they shop Darcy and bank on Reidy and Nobel to ‘come on’ and assist Jackson going forward

Im not convinced Darcy is right in short term and maybe he needs a major reset (change of scenery ) to make him trim up and get his body right 🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Bolton you’re not just getting a regular small forward, you’re getting a player that can create and score the most exciting goals you’ll ever see and take unbelievable marks, and you’ll get to see that week in week out. He’s a freak talent and hasn’t even hit his peak yet.

He’s my favourite player to watch live and if he leaves I’ll miss him. Just check out his highlights from the last few years.

I actually prefer him as a midfielder and think he’s been underused there, he’s a clearance machine and with your young gun midfield setting him up he’ll be dynamite kicking goals on the run from the middle.

25 year-old 3 time premiership players don’t come up for trade often.

I’m not going to go into what he’s worth etc, just that at his best he’s worth every cent.
As one that saw him tear us a new one in the wet last year on our home deck, you're 100% right about his skills as a midfielder.
You can tell a lot about a player in the wet. Bolton was playing with his own dry ball that night, he was one touch all the time when everyone else was handling soap.

Eeek well if Switta wants to go what about one of our first rounders and Switta for Bolton?
Switta is worth about pick 25-28 in my opinion.

Can be injury prone, 28 next year and just doesn’t kick enough goals. Pressure and all that is great, but small forwards that only average about 0.5 goals a game aren’t worth as much as we might like to think.

I’d much prefer we keep him if we can add Bolton. Reduces the chance of Banfield remaining in the 22 next year.

Yeah not keen on losing switta , otherwise I’d sure hope we getting baker.

Getting Bolten and losing Switta really is 3 steps fwd one back.
I’m over that shit

Switta providing the defensive pressure plus buzzing around causing havoc at stoppages whilst Bolten weaves his magic would definitely have oppo defences on the back foot in our fwd 50

I’ve seen pick 5 and 20 for Dan Rioli bandied about?

Am I going insane here. On what planet is he worth that? Certainly not earth anyway.

AFL would surely intervene if that were to happen

The media fails to say what’s going back the other way.

Gold Coast would probably take 2-3 second or third round draft picks back and consider it pretty similar to getting pick 15. Richmond would consider those picks pretty much useless. It’s BS but that’s the rules until next year.

Bolton is worth around what they paid for Tim taranto me reckons.

I’ve seen pick 5 and 20 for Dan Rioli bandied about?

Am I going insane here. On what planet is he worth that? Certainly not earth anyway.

AFL would surely intervene if that were to happen
Said it earlier, there ideas on Rioli are legit the craziest I have EVER seen. I had to question if I was thinking about the wrong guy

The media fails to say what’s going back the other way.

Gold Coast would probably take 2-3 second or third round draft picks back and consider it pretty similar to getting pick 15. Richmond would consider those picks pretty much useless. It’s BS but that’s the rules until next year.
How many second round picks/junk picks do Brisbane have? Ashcroft is looking like going top 3 so their 1st round pick is useless to them, we could do some sort of 3 way trade with Richmond where they get all our 1sts for Bolton and Baker but we get a stack of their seconds back our way, then we trade some of them along with 26 to Brisbane for their first pick this year to get back in the hunt for Berry.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back