Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not enough value in him. He'll be 30 so salary and picks just aren't there.

Plus, IMO, he's better than Cox.

I can see Draper being very very good in the Luke Ryan role in 2-3 years tbh. Think it actually suits him more than a genuine KPD spot does.

My biggest concern for our window assuming we can find a good small forward is whether we’ve got enough time to win a flag whilst one or two of our defenders are still good. I think decent drafting could replace our other older players - they aren’t superstars really (at least anymore).

b72b57db2d8453675d91256ee0950709.jpg

Call me biased but he's a seriously good leader and one of the two players (other being D Rioli) I am actually upset about losing for our own rebuild. I wanted either or both of them to be captain in 2025.

Bolton clearly the best player but not a leader.

I think Baker is a good get for WCE. He's looking at a top finish in our B&F for about the 5-6th year in a row or whatever. But they don't have a great draft hand yet. Rumour is they'll get 12 for Barrass and send that to RFC for Baker which for us is a good return given Baker's origins.
Baker is just an average player wont improve us to a marked degree (another JOM deal )
Let him go to WCE

Just another thing I noticed.

The Inside Trading article on the AFL website states that clubs can have up to three Category B rookies. This hasn’t been the case since 2020 when the AFL cut back list sizes.

More than likely just a mistake by the writer but there is a small chance that perhaps the AFL has increased it again and that Conrad Williams is not necessarily gone.

Gee I hope Jackson is in Picketts' ear and Angus Brayshaw is helping sell his brothers' club to him.

Pickett and Bolton would be insane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They’ll be players involved in this.
Brodie
Sturt
Switta

3 first rounders is making Fremantle an attractive club to deal with.

Be prepared to not go to the draft, IF Bolton comes.
Not too fuss on Baker. If he’s first rounder, I’d imagine West Coast will use that pick from Barass (if they get it) for him and that’s it

I can see Draper being very very good in the Luke Ryan role in 2-3 years tbh. Think it actually suits him more than a genuine KPD spot does.

My biggest concern for our window assuming we can find a good small forward is whether we’ve got enough time to win a flag whilst one or two of our defenders are still good. I think decent drafting could replace our other older players - they aren’t superstars really (at least anymore).
Dan Curtin is OOC next year right?

Imagine Bolton and Pickett joining us in 2025 and then Warner and Curtin in 2026...

One can dream!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back