Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They’ll be players involved in this.
Brodie
Sturt
Switta

3 first rounders is making Fremantle an attractive club to deal with.

Be prepared to not go to the draft, IF Bolton comes.
Not too fuss on Baker. If he’s first rounder, I’d imagine West Coast will use that pick from Barass (if they get it) for him and that’s it
Not Sturt he's staying for 2 more years

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's pretty damn significant for us, if he's serious about feeling homesick. Does anyone know where his partner is from?

Plus someone said Bolton is related to Alistair Pickett, who is related to Byron Pickett, and I'm pretty sure I've read that Kosi is related to Byron Pickett.

This can't actually be happening can it?

Look, it may not be true but someone just told me Picketts girlfriends sister is telling people they want to raise a family in Perth. He wants Freo

I apologise if ive brought you in for the same disappointment I've locked myself in for.

Look, it may not be true but someone just told me Picketts girlfriends sister is telling people they want to raise a family in Perth. He wants Freo

I apologise if ive brought you in for the same disappointment I've locked myself in for.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Did you get to keep any of those fancy reacts after you retired from being a mod? I say we revoke those privileges if he ends up somewhere else now, you've given innocent people like me expectations

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The concerning thing for me is the amount of talented players significantly under contract for future seasons

Because half our best 22 probably fits that profile

In saying all aboard the Bolton and Pickett train

You can't do this to me snuff....
Did you get to keep any of those fancy reacts after you retired from being a mod? I say we revoke those privileges if he ends up somewhere else now, you've given innocent people like me expectations
It's the kinda scuttlebutt I wouldn't normally put on here publicly but it's just too exciting and I want you all to suffer with me

Don't do this to me snuff.......

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back