Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lmac money went straight to Treacy. Henry on bugger all, Shultz money is why we are on the market & probably can squeeze in two guns with our planning. Three is dream land but checking in and will enjoy the stay.
Henry is still like 400k probably. Treacy would've only gotten about half of the LMac money.

Could Freddy push up higher and become a more offensive winger for us. Put him on the fat side with Clark, Kossi and Bolton and we’d have the fastest transition quaddie since the Jamaican 4x100 team

We would've been planning for Schultz to have a longish term deal on decent cash. Henry too. Add to that LMac. Weren't we even in Gulden's ear at one point?
Treacy would've taken a big chunk of Mcdonalds money

I reckon we were angling to "udnerpay" Schultz, makes more sense that his ears pricked up multiple times over the years compared to that rookie list crap people clung to

You need 2 electric small to medium defenders to play on Bolton and Pickett.

Freddy picks up the 3rd banana defender who he will certainly put 5m space on within 6m.

There won’t be a team alive with 3 defenders capable.

Sturt may also get off the leash even more.

The combinations are beyond exciting. They’re stuff of dreams.

I’m praying this Kosi stuff has wheels.

Treacy would've taken a big chunk of Mcdonalds money

I reckon we were angling to "udnerpay" Schultz, makes more sense that his ears pricked up multiple times over the years compared to that rookie list crap people clung to
A chunk, but not all. Either way, every 100k adds up.

I’m sure this has been answered, but is Pickett homesick for SA or WA?
It should be WA with his connection to his Mum and nan in that place I can't spell and his partners family is based in WA. This is all rumours though so nothing concrete.

I'm going to be refreshing footy feeds like crazy to find out haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should be WA with his connection to his Mum and nan in that place I can't spell and his partners family is based in WA. This is all rumours though so nothing concrete.

I'm going to be refreshing footy feeds like crazy to find out haha
Your right going by this from earlier in the year.

Still only adds up to Bolton. I assume we could add another but then are too squeezed without kicking cans down the road.
I'm not gonna pretend I know how it works. We'll have to lose at least one player to make them all fit. Too complicated to try and figure out. I wish salaries were public.

And we can go take hangers on little mullet boys head up the road.
i hate West Coast. My old FWB told me she slept with an eagles player after we briefly stopped seeing each other and it's been killing me to figure out who it is, I need to know so I can boo the shit out of him at derbies.

For those with excellent memories, this is a different one I was scared of Sharp stealing from me

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back