Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There was an interesting post on the Richmond Board. (Shared below)

Sounds like it may be 50/50

<<<<<<<<<<<
Was told a few weeks ago, Baker told Livingston that his heart was in WA for a variety of reasons and despite how much he loves the club and respects the position (they offered more leadership) he just wanted to get back. The undecided nature of it was he was always keen on WCE. But met with Freo leaders and young stars and some key staff. His head was definitely turned as they showed him a United playing group and stable club hellbent on winning a flag. Right after that, WCE sacked Adam Simpson. There are reports that Liam will wait to see who the coach is. I’m adamant unless it’s someone with a huge respected CV which I doubt, his choice will be the Dockers.

I will also state that Liam has advised his management Richmond have to be adequately compensated in any deal and he won’t want us being screwed.
Now that makes sense I
We will get him then.

i hate West Coast. My old FWB told me she slept with an eagles player after we briefly stopped seeing each other and it's been killing me to figure out who it is, I need to know so I can boo the shit out of him at derbies.

For those with excellent memories, this is a different one I was scared of Sharp stealing from me
Take your pick. I’ve heard stories of about like five different guys.

i hate West Coast. My old FWB told me she slept with an eagles player after we briefly stopped seeing each other and it's been killing me to figure out who it is, I need to know so I can boo the shit out of him at derbies.

For those with excellent memories, this is a different one I was scared of Sharp stealing from me
Big Brother Dance GIF by Big Brother Australia

Had 26 against us at 85%and 500m gained. Averaged 21 a game across 19 games this year @79%. Had 30 against the hawks @87% and gained 694m. He is a better kick than than anyone at our club not named Hayden Young, Josh Treacy, Luke Ryan, Jordan Clark and Sonny Walters. At least as good at Caleb.
I'd take him as back flank depth any day of the week!
Who pushed him out at the saints ?
Superman?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not gunna lie, done a little sex wee about 6 times already...

Even if nothing perpetuates, in between going out for Joop thai, thank you for the best 2 or so hours of my life. Thank you all :tearsofjoy:
Very happy place considering we just booted ourselves out of the finals!
It must be time for someone to warm up the vent thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back