Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You need 2 electric small to medium defenders to play on Bolton and Pickett.

Freddy picks up the 3rd banana defender who he will certainly put 5m space on within 6m.

There won’t be a team alive with 3 defenders capable.

Sturt may also get off the leash even more.

The combinations are beyond exciting. They’re stuff of dreams.

I’m praying this Kosi stuff has wheels.
This little atheist is praying hard too...
Another day of this I'm crawling up the stations of the cross!

Houston. 100% will push him to Melbourne if that’s the case

They can push him all they want but he won't want to go to a basket case that is seeing the best players wanting to jump ship.

You'd imagine if we got kozi and Bolton, Emmett will be Gonski

Out of contract

Article also has Odin Jones, Stanley, Tabs, Noddy, Kuek, Corbett are OOC

Of those, for me, noddy and Stanley are worth extending, possibly Kuek

Corbett and Tabs are behind Voss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SA is home
He only moved to SA to improve his footy as a teenager under guidance from Uncle Byron. Not sure he's got much of a network there other than that.

His closest and most extended family network is in WA, where he pretty much grew up. He has said before, this is where he feels closest to family.

I would think if it his family reasons driving the move, WA would be the most likely destination.

You'd imagine if we got kozi and Bolton, Emmett will be Gonski

Out of contract

Article also has Odin Jones, Stanley, Tabs, Noddy, Kuek, Corbett are OOC

Of those, for me, noddy and Stanley are worth extending, possibly Kuek

Corbett and Tabs are behind Voss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’d think we would target only one of those 2, and use the situation to better
negotiations between Tigers, Dees. Play one against the other and see which club
buckles first.
Guaranteed that if it was possible to get both that is would shake another player from our club. Salary cap issues, and history has proven this to be true with best
22 players short changed and leaving for more coin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't been here much since the weekend. What's the vibe on the Bolton/Pickett combo? Surely we're in the box seat to grab both and still take either Port's first or St Kilda's second to the draft. Am I being too optimistic?
Too optimistic.

I think it's highly likely our first pick in this draft will be beyond 30. We'll probably get some of the Tigers late junk back with whatever we give them.

Haven't been here much since the weekend. What's the vibe on the Bolton/Pickett combo? Surely we're in the box seat to grab both and still take either Port's first or St Kilda's second to the draft. Am I being too optimistic?
Some super popping of collars required there.

(I reckon the most odds on result for Pickett is to stay put. If it's genuinely family reasons behind the move then WA is the most likely destination, would think it would consume all 3 first rounders to get them both.)

Valente says hi
Are you sure it was him?
invisible man lol GIF by Lance Ford

Some super popping of collars required there.

(I reckon the most odds on result for Pickett is to stay put. If it's genuinely family reasons behind the move then WA is the most likely destination, would think it would consume all 3 first rounders to get them both.)
I'd happily pay the 3 firsts to get them both. Instantly turns our biggest list deficiency into a strength.

Is Kozzie Pickett a touch overrated?
I’ve watched him a lot and while he is a class player, he’s got a few flaws too.
His goal kicking accuracy can be horrible at times. He treads a fine line on the discipline front too (I actually don’t mind this brute physicality though as we have too many soft players in our B22 in my view relative to most other teams).
His pressure and ground level game is elite for sure but I’ve seen him kick some seriously momentum sapping behinds and even out on the fulls over the last couple of years in big games.

Bolton is a classier player for mine.
However our small forwards are so bad that getting either or both is a massive improvement.

Is Kozzie Pickett a touch overrated?
I’ve watched him a lot and while he is a class player, he’s got a few flaws too.
His goal kicking accuracy can be horrible at times. He treads a fine line on the discipline front too (I actually don’t mind this brute physicality though as we have too many soft players in our B22 in my view relative to most other teams).
His pressure and ground level game is elite for sure but I’ve seen him kick some seriously momentum sapping behinds and even out on the fulls over the last couple of years in big games.

Bolton is a classier player for mine.
However our small forwards are so bad that getting either or both is a massive improvement.
Every player has flaws. If you're looking for goal accuracy, Bolton is probably the least accurate of the pair.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back