• Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn’t Rivers same age as Pickett??
Not sure but same age as Jackson, Sharp & Chad Warner as they all came through East Freo juniors at the same time.

Isn’t Rivers same age as Pickett??

Yes. Same contract structure as well (end of 2027 to become RFA). I reckon Rivers is set up perfectly for a return to start the 2028 season with Freo. We could still be in the window then, but needing a replacement for Ryan. Get the band back together with Jackson-Sharp-Warner.

Meh, the WC part is just spitballing, he's not going to WC with his mates at Freo
Mad Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

man this thread is gunna bust a nut before October even gets here! Now Pickett/West Coast rumours enter the fray......boy oh boy.

Kinda want me some Bolton and Pickett lovin' though...

BT calling a sliding doors future Freo game: "Bolton, gets it off the deck, kicks a chiseller to Picket, Picket with a boooooooooootiful spin and kick, lace out to Treacy. And Treacy slots it, the big man doing what the big man does! Great stuff Fremantle as they move into a 168 point lead against the Toast, oops - I'm on air, I mean the West Coast..".

Yeah. I want me some of them apples

Walters should end up on the rookie list if he retires and moves to coaching so he can play and we can move salary to footy department spending.
Agree with this. Development coach and playing at Peel. We have two CatB rookies so it’s not like we don’t have enough rookie list space.

As for no send off game. It is very common for players to retire after the season and then do a lap of honour for the first home game. Walters has lost all his tricks, no lateral movement and can’t jump anymore. Father Time comes up quickly. All the soft tissue injuries are further evidence of this.

If Pickett does indicate home is WA then I can handle all three of our picks going out. I’d prefer we try and hold onto F1.

Hope that Port Choke fall at least a spot:
9,10,16,27,F2, Switta (or an early 2nd we get for him) should be enough pieces:

Bolton, 29, 66> 10,16, F3
Picket, F3 > 9, 27, F2
Will Brodie > F4
Switta > F2

2024: 29, 63, 66 (use our F3 and F4 picks to live trade up on draft night)
2025: F1, F2 (Vic club), F3 (Melb), F4 (Vic club) and F4

Terrified about West Coast's involvement but it seems reckless list management to recruit Baker & Pickett at this stage of their rebuild, especially if they're losing Barrass.

So that probably strengthens Fremantle bringing in a combination of Bolton & Baker or Bolton & Pickett, which would make me very happy.

If Pickett actually wants to come to WA.

He wants to play with Bolton. That trade will get done early on because we have time to sort it out now. After that’s done Kozzie will formally request to us and we’ll get that done too. Easy
I’m not sure the AFL will sign off on it. Freo will be hogging all the flags plus mark and goal of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back