Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of Treacy, he was nearly out the door last year.

Had a Walters style talking to (same as Lobb, Logue etc.) and it didn't go down too well to begin with.

His off-season and on-season would indicate the message got through.

If Darcy is in the same boat, and the message isn't getting through, shrugs
And oh how it paid off. At that point it seemed like Wallzy was setting up for we are all in on LMac... Nek minit... JT activate beast mode... LMac who?

Then LMac slinks back to Sydney after Wallzy makes it clear we don't need you anymore.

See Snuff, this is why we need you writing our trade period adventures again.

Please Please Cat GIF by Guldhart
I mean if I was ever going to be pulled back in, a Bolton/Pickett wombo combo is tempting...

Speaking of Treacy, he was nearly out the door last year.

Had a Walters style talking to (same as Lobb, Logue etc.) and it didn't go down too well to begin with.

His off-season and on-season would indicate the message got through.

If Darcy is in the same boat, and the message isn't getting through, shrugs
wtf really. i had no idea. thats what caused this form.

wtf really. i had no idea. thats what caused this form.
Yeah, I was pretty shocked as well.

Seems it's very much a case of "You're either on the bus, and will work as hard as possible for success, or you're out"

The Serong article from today, and the NOD interview post game kinda ram that home as well.

Just catching up with this Kosi chat, on a scale of 1-10 being highly unlkely to certainty, it sounds about a 4 at best to me

i1. He's pulled this stunt before in prior off seasons and is a known flip-flopper
2. Too hgh a price to pay draft wise, probably higher than Bolton knowing how hard Melbourne will fight (very) versus how hard Richmond will fight (not as much)

He'd be brilliant but can't see it happening really

Just catching up with this Kosi chat, on a scale of 1-10 being highly unlkely to certainty, it sounds about a 4 at best to me

i1. He's pulled this stunt before in prior off seasons and is a known flip-flopper
2. Too hgh a price to pay draft wise, probably higher than Bolton knowing how hard Melbourne will fight (very) versus how hard Richmond will fight (not as much)

He'd be brilliant but can't see it happening really
Mate do you even Freo????

We're obviously getting everyone and winning the next five flags mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morris just said West Coast were front runners. Theo actually said a nominated club.

But mostly, I am just hearing what I want to hear.
Nah, Morris was spitballing, Theo outright said "Freo knows he wants them"

Morris basically confirmed with Melbourne he'd want to go to WA. Seems Theo at minimum confirmed with Freo he wants Freo

So Theo or Tom Morris. Have we figured out who’s right yet?
I truly believe it's like this:

Mouthpiece Morris gets a call from his contact at the Dees: "Tom, all this Kozzie stuff, he's not going anywhere. But if he was, probably WA. We'd love for West Coast to come to the table."

Theo goes and speaks to family in SA, and gets the real info.

I cannot stress enough how badly the club needs to make this happen. Bolton AND Pickett in purple in 2025 and we are suddenly premiership contenders.

I don’t want to see anyone compare this to the Hogan and Lobb trade because it’s not even remotely similar. We weren’t in a position to do the trade back then, we were right at the start of our rebuild, and through a set of uniquely unfortunate circumstances it ended up backfiring.

This is different. We are already stacked with young talent and it’s not like Bolton (25) and Pickett (23) are dinosaurs. Anyone who’d rather hit the draft then make a big play for these two, especially when there are no real standouts in said draft that can come in and have an immediate impact, has rocks for brains.

Opportunities like this, especially for our club, do not come around often. When they do you have to grab them with both hands. Two elite small forwards who can both go into the midfield when needed. Bolton brings the X factor, Pickett brings the intensity. Sign me the **** up.
Agree.

Getting Pickett makes the Bolton trade better. Means he can play higher up the ground.

Morris was definately based on Melbournes wish and the fact WC have pick 3

I can’t see who would want to split that pick 3 for given the depth of the draft and no clear top 3. Or 5. Imo Jagga goes 1.
Also Dees aren’t gonna take 12 if wc offer that when we can table 10.

Go suck some hairy arseh*le toast

imagine eventually adding Warner to that lot, WOW

I'm only guessing, but maybe we're into Pickett because we know Warner isn't coming?

Not sure we have the picks to satisfy all 3 trades. If we get Pickett and Bolton for our 3 x first rounders and St Kilda's 2nd rounder most of us would take that but does pick 18 and a future first get the deal done for Warner next year?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back