Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you really think this has just happened??
This has been happening for the last year or so, if you don't agree you know absolutely zero about trading.

Well obviously the resident trading genius has spoken and all further discussion is moot. When you get that job as head recruiter at an AFL club and aren't allowed to post here anymore, will you miss bigfooty?

Erasmus is the one that could unlock things IMO

If we can somehow get a 2nd for him then we can bundle that with 27 and our 4th rounder to get a pick off teams who need points (GC, Brissy?)

Erasmus would be surplus to needs, (I also think we would lose Johnson in a couple years too in this scenario, cap space will get tight in a few years)

I know people want Ras in Fyfes role but a mixture of Bolton/Johnson/Noddy and Pickett in a pinch can easily cover Fyfes inside minutes. There simply won't be enough midfield time to go around.
Not with Brodie leaving, Fyfe retiring and JOM having two years.
He should get the chance to step up next year and take JOM’s spot. Simple

Do we generally miss out on trade targets when they're publicised this much?
"This much" , and times 2, doesn't happen all that often.
We may be watching history in the making here....
I am quite a little bit excited.
Popped collars, cap feathers, gold kudos etc will be all over...
Is Belly involved these days?

Last edited:
Genuinely based on what?
I spent the last 12 months reading a bunch of bulldust about Logan genuinely happening too, iwhen it also smelt unlikely to me.
I've got no ITK, it just doesn't look like the sort of deal that will happen for several (I would have thought) obvious reasons.. Just like Logan.
I'm excited over Bolton because that will happen barring some **** up.
Sorry youre not having fun with us Feeder

I think we went cold on Logan when Treacy emerged. Now Picket and Bolton are a different story, elite and offer us something we are crying out for.
Even "done deals" can fall over because nothing is done until it's actually done.
And Yeah we don't need Logan like we thought we did...just as well cos we couldn't be coveting the Trinity like we are now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well obviously the resident trading genius has spoken and all further discussion is moot. When you get that job as head recruiter at an AFL club and aren't allowed to post here anymore, will you miss bigfooty?
Why is it every time I come across your posts you seem to be raging at someone. Why not chill out a bit.

I don't know wtf he's playing at now, like, Bolton is clearly getting to Freo
Rhino says what he's told to say. WA needs a snake leaker like Morris. I actually had some injury intel on one of our players years ago and the only Journo that replied to me was Morris and he was going to run with it.
Snuffaluphagus and some others said here yesterday that Switkowski was on $600k.

On what planet would Shai Bolton and Sam Switkowski have the same salary? 🤔
Makes sense. There is no way Bolton can be on over $1m
Would you be fine with 10, 27 and a F1?
their list manager will throw in a personal blowjob for walls for that

I'm not angry at Freo fans..? he hasn't officially said that he wants to come to Freo.

Nah, we have Kalani White but given the exodus of Petracca and maybe Pickett as well as ANB and losing Brayshaw, having Mac Andrew stolen from us and losing Jackson there's more likely chance that he'll nominate Gold Coast as his destination as he's in their academy. Then again, there are mixed reports on him. but there's been nothing to suggest that he's going to be a first round sort of prospect.
You stole his Father off us by rorting the salary cap anyway!

Swings and roundabouts.

Kozzie will be the same, give it a few more days and the smoke will be fire.

Unlike the Logan thing this is happening during exit interviews, not preseason speculation
Hopefully the smoke will be the welcome back to country for two of the most exciting forward talents in the league.

We have a proud history of indigenous players and this would be another chapter altogether.

Kozzie is a human highlight reel

Last edited:
Freo will bleed draft picks for the boost next year.
campaigners are in damage control and starting to look over the shoulder after this waste of a season.
Waste of 3 seasons after losing so many best 22.

Damage control is not a way to run a club.
So when we flick currency into the following year and lose 2 best 22 players we should just get better magically? We should also not spend that huge war chest we created by waiting 12 months?

Oh do tell us your master plan that is much better please.

Last edited:
Pickett is young enough that West Coast can justify it.

I'd still be surprised because he'll cost plenty and small forwards aren't usually the centerpiece of a rebuild.
Man the first thing WC need to trade/ draft in is some decent defenders .
With Barras gone and McGovern nearly done they will be leaking like an Irish Submarine with the windows open .

Pickett would be standing up the other end of the ground amongst the tumbleweeds wondering what the bell he got himself into

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back