• Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

scared exclaiming GIF by South Park

**** em, hope they go through a worse period than they did during 2008-2014.
But I like the supporters, they dont deserve the way that place is being run. I'm still trying to come to terms with the absolute selfish arseholes thinking two firsts for Houston was a good idea. Like, just insane

Calling BS, but if true and they were to hold him it be a really bad decision by the Dees. It’s over, the culture is “almost” to the mid 00s Eagles and it’s time clear the air. Petracca, Pickett and Oliver should all be traded for different reasons.
Blow the club up.

But I like the supporters, they dont deserve the way that place is being run. I'm still trying to come to terms with the absolute selfish arseholes thinking two firsts for Houston was a good idea. Like, just insane
I mean yeah, supporters aren't too bad, they were lovely at the 2021 GF, was cheering my heart out for them, just a shame they have to deal with a club that refuses to accept the hole they've dug themselves.

Calling BS, but if true and they were to hold him it be a really bad decision by the Dees. It’s over, the culture is “almost” to the mid 00s Eagles and it’s time clear the air. Petracca, Pickett and Oliver should all be traded for different reasons.
At least with Pickett they can run with the same narrative that they're running with for ANB and stay pretending that everything is rosy with the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But this makes kossie more likely.

They’ll lose one, but won’t want to lose both.
Really? I took it as less likely. It shows where they're at from a list management perspective. They'll want to back themselves in to compete next year. Won't be letting b22 players walk out with 3 years contracted.

That probably makes it easier to get Pickett out I reckon. They may be inclined to honour that trade for homesickness so they don’t look like total campaigners. Depends on Kosi I guess.
This was my thought too.

“Look, we’re the good guys. Petracca was just grumpy “

You’d need to offer the equivalent of 2 Pickett’s to enter a conversation for Brayshaw or Young, and it wouldn’t be enough. With Treacy, you wouldn’t enter the building with 2 Picketts. Literally a dominant key position forward at 21 or maybe 22 years old for a 171cm small forward. Laughable.
no way am I trading Pickett for Young straight swap. Brayshaw and Young are what say the 20-30th best mids in the game? Pickett is a top 3 small forward in the game. It's a scarce position that's hard to fill. Most teams either have 0 good small Forwards or 1.

no way am I trading Pickett for Young straight swap. Brayshaw and Young are what say the 20-30th best mids in the game? Pickett is a top 3 small forward in the game. It's a scarce position that's hard to fill. Most teams either have 0 good small Forwards or 1.
How many mids were named in the 44 man AA squad?

Really? I took it as less likely. It shows where they're at from a list management perspective. They'll want to back themselves in to compete next year. Won't be letting b22 players walk out with 3 years contracted.
Disagree. They won’t want to look like they are holding playing against their will, so may honour one contracted player…maybe. Up to Kosi and indecisiveness.

….reckon they’ve promised him Oliver will be kicked to the kerb. Watch for Oliver to go now.

******ed homer.jpg

I don't know if it makes more likely but i don't think it hurts. Now they can say "we aren't arseholes but we won't be dominated by players / agents"

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back