Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is bloody good news now for us tbh. Doesn’t look like an exodus at the Dees with Petracca committing.

They’ll say Oliver is a required player until 2nd or last day then try do their best to get something for him. Probably a 2nd rounder. Any other shit heads at the Dees he doesn’t like might get the flick too.

Really? I took it as less likely. It shows where they're at from a list management perspective. They'll want to back themselves in to compete next year. Won't be letting b22 players walk out with 3 years contracted.
Pickett wants out for family reasons...Petracca wants to build his brand.....that's the difference.

Pickett wants out for family reasons...Petracca wants to build his brand.....that's the difference.
Depends what side of the bed Pickett wakes up on. At the end of the day if he desperately wants back the request would be in by now. It’s up to Pickett, if he nominates us I reckon it will go through but we’re giving up a bit.

This whole saga made absolutely no sense from the beginning. The clubs been floated didn’t have the picks of the money. Trac clearly unsettled at the club following his surgery. He lit a flare in the Pacific Ocean and waited for a passing ship. Lucky that Freo container ship didn’t pass him or he’d be back under the knife. This was a play from Trac to shake up the club and get a new set of kitchen knives. Well played on his behalf.

no way am I trading Pickett for Young straight swap. Brayshaw and Young are what say the 20-30th best mids in the game? Pickett is a top 3 small forward in the game. It's a scarce position that's hard to fill. Most teams either have 0 good small Forwards or 1.
You are truly such a goober

Last edited:
This whole saga made absolutely no sense from the beginning. The clubs been floated didn’t have the picks of the money. Trac clearly unsettled at the club following his surgery. He lit a flare in the Pacific Ocean and waited for a passing ship. Lucky that Freo container ship didn’t pass him or he’d be back under the knife. This was a play from Trac to shake up the club and get a new set of kitchen knives. Well played on his behalf.
Any chance Oliver goes and they look to Brodie or Erasmus packaged with a pick for Pickett? One of them takes Oliver’s load in the midfield.

Surely the club offloads Oliver? Petracca hates him at the club.

Your thoughts?

I'm sorry but no. Pickett is one of the very best small forwards in the league. Brodie has 0 value. Switkowski is a good little player but the guy will be 28 next year. Pickett is 23. I repeat, 23. He's worth 2 genuine firsts (if he was out of contract let alone in contract) and it seems like you're trying to squirm out of giving what he's actually worth. If we're losing Pickett, we're asking for Treacy, Brayshaw, Hayden Young etc. You can't get quality and offer up trash. Accumulating junk doesn't equal treasure. It's equivalent to me offering Sparrow, Jake Bowey and Pick 10 for Hayden Young. Come on now, be reasonable.

Bolton and Pickett are both worth the same value. It's 2x first rounders for each. Not 3 in total.
Alright you twisted our arms, you get Banfield and pick 17.

Any chance Oliver goes and they look to Brodie or Erasmus packaged with a pick for Pickett? One of them takes Oliver’s load in the midfield.

Surely the club offloads Oliver? Petracca hates him at the club.

Your thoughts?
Really feels
Like they’ve committed to some change to keep him happy.

Be interesting because the blues itk’s thought it was done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no way am I trading Pickett for Young straight swap. Brayshaw and Young are what say the 20-30th best mids in the game? Pickett is a top 3 small forward in the game. It's a scarce position that's hard to fill. Most teams either have 0 good small Forwards or 1.
Footy Stand Up Comedy!
But Any way...Hayds and Andy going nowhere.

**** the Carlton insiders.

Meanwhile, a very reputable person from Demonland thinks Pickett to Freo is on, calling it a Alex Neal-Bullen situation.
Ooohhh, the good Demonland ITKs are legit from memory. That's exciting, can you link me?

Ooohhh, the good Demonland ITKs are legit from memory. That's exciting, can you link me?

These are the 2 posts. Good enough for me, especially considering this guy only appears when there's any rumblings of player movement at Melbourne and was really early on both Hogan and Jackson at the time.

C1FKRE4.png

Can we just ban him from our board now before it becomes intolerable to visit these threads.

Do our ITKs have any news? About any of the guys we’re chasing? Or our own guys leaving?

Most of the guys would’ve had their exit meetings by now.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back