Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I’ve got no idea. Actually just saw Garcia has been b22 last few weeks for Bulldogs so highly doubt it’s him. Could be Rosas or Richards. Think Richards is heading to Port though.

Garcia was dropped after Rd 22 and out of the AFL side for the last 2 matches of the year.

Concerning for the Dees is that they’re blindsided as are the other clubs. Freo and all clubs plan 3-5 years in advance for picks etc.

Petracca and his manager calling around every VIC club after saying he might leave 1 month before trade. Other Clubs Response “ you want how much $ for 7 years and how many first round picks?” I can’t do that why don’t you wait a year and we can figure it out.

Day after Petracca “I’m committed to the Dees, I want to bring this club back” make no mistake he was leaving if anyone of the teams were willing to come to party. Now they’re just gearing up next year.

Expect the same for Pickett. His manager would have to proactively be calling other clubs as wants to leave.

Fremantle have the picks but may not want to part ways with the picks and set up for Warner.

Ralph and Vic reporters are saying Fremantle must pay. I see it differently, Fremantle should just say no to crazy pick swaps, and let Pickett and Bolton managers tell their clubs they need to trade them. Eagles ain’t sending 1st round picks anywhere for 3 years.

Fremantle has leverage, we have picks in a super draft and clubs know Tasmania is coming.

Still, would he be allowed to make the trip to Perth while his team is still live? VFL as well?

EDIT: Played 12 games and last played in round 22. Wouldn't be him.
Exactly - if the medical is this week or even next it won’t be a player still involved at AFL Finals or VFL finals.

Pickett yet to sit down with his manager eh. Interesting...

“Kozzy Pickett is driving back to Darwin as we speak. He’ll stop in at Adelaide and speak to his manager Peter Rohde ... he’s going nowhere,” Ralph said on Fox Footy’s On the Couch.

“He’s a bit homesick, as he always is. His younger sister lives in Melbourne, he’s there with his partner and young child.

“Ideally he’d love to have more Indigenous teammates and he doesn’t really have a home ... but he won’t be going anywhere.”

Well if I was a Melbourne supporter the below would be my face right now..

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1725193504710.jpg
    FB_IMG_1725193504710.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 72
Concerning for the Dees is that they’re blindsided as are the other clubs. Freo and all clubs plan 3-5 years in advance for picks etc.

Petracca and his manager calling around every VIC club after saying he might leave 1 month before trade. Other Clubs Response “ you want how much $ for 7 years and how many first round picks?” I can’t do that why don’t you wait a year and we can figure it out.

Day after Petracca “I’m committed to the Dees, I want to bring this club back” make no mistake he was leaving if anyone of the teams were willing to come to party. Now they’re just gearing up next year.

Expect the same for Pickett. His manager would have to proactively be calling other clubs as wants to leave.

Fremantle have the picks but may not want to part ways with the picks and set up for Warner.

Ralph and Vic reporters are saying Fremantle must pay. I see it differently, Fremantle should just say no to crazy pick swaps, and let Pickett and Bolton managers tell their clubs they need to trade them. Eagles ain’t sending 1st round picks anywhere for 3 years.

Fremantle has leverage, we have picks in a super draft and clubs know Tasmania is coming.
If this is the case and we said no to Pickett hoping to get Warner and he doesn't come I'll be big mad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Pickett is slightly different to Petracca as it seems universally acknowledged he's always found it difficult there. It's kinda why I had hope in the first place, it's not a surprise to anyone that he might want to leave. Still, Melbourne seem resolute they wont trade anyone that is contracted and their busted culture and aging stars can miraculously contend again.

Part of me wonders if they might literally struggle to exist if they bottom out again and that's why they wont do the smart thing and restart like Richmond are.

Last edited:

This has the ring of truth and wisdom!

Pickett yet to sit down with his manager eh. Interesting...

“Kozzy Pickett is driving back to Darwin as we speak. He’ll stop in at Adelaide and speak to his manager Peter Rohde ... he’s going nowhere,” Ralph said on Fox Footy’s On the Couch.

“He’s a bit homesick, as he always is. His younger sister lives in Melbourne, he’s there with his partner and young child.

“Ideally he’d love to have more Indigenous teammates and he doesn’t really have a home ... but he won’t be going anywhere.”

If I was a Melbourne fan I'd still be a bit nervous after that

Someone insinuated elsewhere there are massive off-field reasons that sound quite sad so I think they quite literally have no choice on that one.
Yeah, heard it was bad.

But he's also not as big a piece as the others who have asked out.

Still talking about Martin being linked to Freo. And Jack Carroll also likely to request a trade. I wouldn't mind him as a wing option, though he might prefer WC if he wants more guarantee of playing.

Still talking about Martin being linked to Freo. And Jack Carroll also likely to request a trade. I wouldn't mind him as a wing option, though he might prefer WC if he wants more guarantee of playing.
Carroll is east Freo isn’t he, would think he’d prefer to come to Freo than WC, is he the same year as walker?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back