Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Chad confirmed.
works padlock GIF

Having said that, two quality small forwards would probably put him at risk of being dropped to the seconds. Emmett on the other hand would be at a far greater risk of being delisted completely.

Agree, I just wonder if we get to the point that we need forward pressure so badly, that Emmett plays instead of Frederick.

As others have said, the ideal person is someone who score goals and provide pressure, but we don't have that player.

Think that’s the real issue, to get Richmond to pay a large chunk of Boltons contract we need to caugh up the good picks 9&10, we probably asked the what it looks like with 9&17 and they said “your paying his salary” so either have the cap space but not the picks, or we have the picks but not the cap space.

I was trying to stay away but I just heard from an old Freo head that we have substantially cooled on Kosi, only so much fat left in the cap.
We don't know if this is true or not but how can we be close to the cap. Cap increase coming along and multiple delisitings/retiring to occur. Also if we are not paying Richmond to take on Shai's salary they should be sacked.

We don't know if this is true or not but how can we be close to the cap. Cap increase coming along and multiple delisitings/retiring to occur. Also if we are not paying Richmond to take on Shai's salary they should be sacked.
How can we not be close to the cap with the talent we have and supposedly in the running for all of Baker, Pickett, Warner and Bolton? It's very likely the club can have at most, two of those names. Personally, if you can make them happen this year its Pickett and Bolton without thinking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How can we not be close to the cap with the talent we have and supposedly in the running for all of Baker, Pickett, Warner and Bolton? It's very likely the club can have at most, two of those names. Personally, if you can make them happen this year its Pickett and Bolton without thinking
I interpreted it as not having enough cap space for both Bolton and Pickett which we should do. Especially if Richmond pay some of Bolton's salary.

Picket becoming unlikely is heart breaking.

Surely we already have a fair chunk of cap space considering how many players we have let go of recently. We need to salary dump Brodie and Jaeger to our neighbours.

Surely we already have a fair chunk of cap space considering how many players we have let go of recently. We need to salary dump Brodie and Jaeger to our neighbours.
Send them both to Gold Coast where it all started, probably get 4 first rounders from them.

Picket over Bolton any day of the week.
Plus Melbourne owe us for bending over for Jackson, Hogan and Langdon.

I dont consider Aish to be wasted cap space tbh. He wouldnt be on a great deal and is very handy depth for a number of positions. The others are a bit of a nightmare though.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back