• Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell Me What GIF by PENNYWORTH
All very 5th hand, friend of a friend whisper shit so take with a grain of salt.

The smoke is still there re Pickett, just no flame yet. Word I've heard is that he's waiting for concrete Bolton information before moving forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s visited his manger in Adelaide “weird”
Told him get me to WA!
It’s in your hands now, I’m off the grind driving to NT.

Ralph’s gonna spin some story how Kozzies drive with family gave him time to reflect and is now fully committed to getting to WA to be around the rest of his family.

Sparkle off to south’s all the writings on the wall.

He’s visited his manger in Adelaide “weird”
Told him get me to WA!
It’s in your hands now, I’m off the grind driving to NT.

Ralph’s gonna spin some story how Kozzies drive with family gave him time to reflect and is now fully committed to getting to WA to be around the rest of his family.

Sparkle off to south’s all the writings on the wall.
If Narkle wasn’t taken in the mid-season draft last year he would have been at Souths this year.

Just been told Saints are trying to pry out one of our defenders with their future first. Not sure who, but Ryan would be my guess. Apparently had a good relationship with Ross.
Why, it's the one area of the ground they're covered? Makes no sense

Just been told Saints are trying to pry out one of our defenders with their future first. Not sure who, but Ryan would be my guess. Apparently had a good relationship with Ross.
Did you make this up for something to talk about haha

If Narkle wasn’t taken in the mid-season draft last year he would have been at Souths this year.

He’s such a spud he makes Jack Anthony look like Gary Ablett jnr but he’s been more regular than most players that get delisted. Doubt we’d have any use for him and he’s too old for West Coast. Is he certainty to be delisted because tbh it’d be strange for him to head home when there’s a possibility he could be offered a deal by Port.

Think that’s the real issue, to get Richmond to pay a large chunk of Boltons contract we need to caugh up the good picks 9&10, we probably asked the what it looks like with 9&17 and they said “your paying his salary” so either have the cap space but not the picks, or we have the picks but not the cap space.
You mean they wanna BUY our picks??

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back