• Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Matt Taberner
2. Ryan Murphy
3. Shane Kersten

(I'll be dead and cold in the ground before I recognise Jack Anthony)

1. Matt Taberner
2. Ryan Murphy
3. Shane Kersten

(I'll be dead and cold in the ground before I recognise Jack Anthony)
Ryan Murphy in 06 🤤

If we had that era’s fwd line in our current team we’d be top 2 this year.

Hopefully that all changes in the off-season and we get a weapon or two for the fwd line.

Emmett & Reidy should be kept. I'd keep Kuek too unless we want to draft another KPF late but they will take years to build up their body. Why turnover 9 players when we are only getting in 3-4 current AFL players and probably only 2 best 22?
I wonder where Odin Jones is figuring in the kpf ranks. He may be a key to some decisions such as Kuek.

Interesting question popped up. Can’t find the original source, but created solid discussions amongst friends.

If every player was to enter the draft who would go 1?

Let’s extend it and say top 3. Have to also assume we don’t have ‘needs’. In other words if starting a team from scratch and you can pick anyone currently listed.

What about rating the top 3 ads during trade radio.

1. Frank Caruso's pooh ease pills
2. Tobin Brothers funerals
3. SEN for it's non stop self promotion.

Last edited:
I really think we should be keeping Emmett tbh. He's decent depth already and young enough to get much better.

Plus its a bit sh** to delist a second year player who's still young and played a lot of games this year.

Having said all that all depends on how many list spots and decent draft selections we have available once trade week is over.
I agree. What he's shown up to his 2nd(!) year in AFL suggests a player to hold on to. He's not unpolished to the extent of a Brody Grey and should get better.

Shultz was rated 1st round trade material and imo, I think Emmett is heading towards reaching Schultz's level and better.

That's not my buddy-self talking btw

Odin Buckets Jones. Great mark it must be said, not sure about the rest though. I would keep him on for one more.
Odin should be kept as the Jackson depth forward/Ruck option, Knobel is the straight ruck option (once he overtakes Reidy which is hopefully next year.) sick of us constantly moving magnets whenever someone is injured. If Jackson gets injured/suspended/managed, I don’t want to see Treacy moved into that role, he’s too valuable as our no1 KPF. Stick with the next man up mantra.

It is such a good draft. We need to take at least 4 picks in it.

Need to cut hard this year.
I hope we don’t let NOD go, he looked great in the last 2 games and it would sting to see him leave for nothing - we would do well to get a 4th round pick.
Especially to port Adelaide.

Emmett should be delisted well before NOD if we are looking around to save some $$$.

I hope we don’t let NOD go, he looked great in the last 2 games and it would sting to see him leave for nothing - we would do well to get a 4th round pick.
Especially to port Adelaide.

Emmett should be delisted well before NOD if we are looking around to save some $$$.
Agree NoD is the one to keep. But don't keep depth players this year.

I would send Brodie to rookie list.
Have tough conversations with Fyfe, and Walters.
Just need to find a way to open up more spots in the list.

I would cut all of these. If Reidy stays then maybe Knobel goes. Cutting all these players leaves us 7 spots. 1 for Bolton, so 6 on the draft.

Ethan Hughes
Tom Emmett
Josh Corbett - spot already used by voss.
Matt Taberner
Odin Jones
Liam Reidy - Rookie
Sebit Kuek
Ethan Stanley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RD on the pod this week mentioned that Darcy's knee is bone on bone, and the club is aware of it

I don't believe it but jeez this could end terribly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That wouldn't surprise me at all - I'd assume he's had a meniscectomy in one of his knee ops by now.

But it also means the accusations of lack of professionalism hold even more weight - there's a huge relationship between increased weight and severity of pain in knee arthritis.

I know we're privy to 5% of what determines a player's lifespan on a list, however, on face value I find it really agitating that in the last few games of the season when it really mattered, two players stood out as being unable to handle the pressure, in Wagner and Banfield are rewarded with new contracts.

Wagner had five clangers and seven turnovers from 19 possessions against Port Adelaide, 15 turnovers in the last three games as a defender. Woof.

And the one player who stood up in O'Driscoll is probably going to be traded.

RD on the pod this week mentioned that Darcy's knee is bone on bone, and the club is aware of it

I wonder if he's going in for a joint replacement. They'll have to build him up slowly over the off-season otherwise they **** his knee even more.

Interesting question popped up. Can’t find the original source, but created solid discussions amongst friends.

Let’s extend it and say top 3. Have to also assume we don’t have ‘needs’. In other words if starting a team from scratch and you can pick anyone currently listed.

1: Daicos is clear number 1 for me, nobody comes close given his talent and age.
2: I would want to add a key forward, Treacy or Sam Darcy. Might as well keep it nuff and go with Treacy.
3: Key back, Sam Taylor is 25 and the best in the comp.

I heard that too.
This is not new news. I remember this was pretty common knowledge last year and possibly the year before even. Posters in here were taking freely about the bone on bone thing with Darcy last year.

So you’d have to think it’s not a huge issue given we handed him a 7 year deal last Christmas, in full knowledge of this?

I heard that too.
This is not new news. I remember this was pretty common knowledge last year and possibly the year before even. Posters in here were taking freely about the bone on bone thing with Darcy last year.

So you’d have to think it’s not a huge issue given we handed him a 7 year deal last Christmas, in full knowledge of this?

Or perhaps he isn’t on as much as the speculation suggests, or the club has some sort of clauses to protect itself.

I know we're privy to 5% of what determines a player's lifespan on a list, however, on face value I find it really agitating that in the last few games of the season when it really mattered, two players stood out as being unable to handle the pressure, in Wagner and Banfield are rewarded with new contracts.

Wagner had five clangers and seven turnovers from 19 possessions against Port Adelaide, 15 turnovers in the last three games as a defender. Woof.

And the one player who stood up in O'Driscoll is probably going to be traded.
Because, believe it or not, contract talks are ongoing all year and not based on two games that happened after the contracts had already been agreed to

Horne Francis
Josh Treacy
Sam Darcy

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back