Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

On Brennan Cox, his effort in the game against Geelong was dismal to say the least. He often looks a bit casual but he looked outright lazy in that game. He played with a lot more intensity the following week to his credit.

Hopefully he and Darcy can get fit for 2025. If not we are going to have another rough season.

On Brennan Cox, his effort in the game against Geelong was dismal to say the least. He often looks a bit casual but he looked outright lazy in that game. He played with a lot more intensity the following week to his credit.

Hopefully he and Darcy can get fit for 2025. If not we are going to have another rough season.
The week after Geelong was when he played the single worst game of his career. I'm assuming you meant GWS?

Yes you’re a week out. He had a mare against GWS. Played a bit on Jesse and also allowed the switch up too often. Played like a loose man in defence. One of his worst games ever.

He followed that up after a basting in the media with a pretty solid outing against Port.

After watching Peel I see little reason to cut deep.

2 mature agree would help a lot.
I don't see the point of cutting deep either.

These are players coming off contract.

Conrad William - Cut
Hughes - 1 year
Stanley - cut
Corbett - Voss has taken his spot - Cut
Reidy - 2 years
Taberner - Cut
Knobel - 1 year
ODriscoll - 4 years
Jones - 1 year
Kuek - cut
Emmett - 1 year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conrad William - Cut
Hughes - 1 year
Stanley - cut
Reidy - 2 years
Taberner - Cut
Knobel - 1 year
ODriscoll - 4 years
Jones - 1 year
Kuek - cut
Emmett - 1 year
You lost me at Hughes 1 year.

Emmett is not better than a number of 2nd tier players.

Look at Mannagh , Ryan, Schultz and tell me not to look at 2nd tier players again.

Theoretical question. If Carlton, who seem to need a key defender, offered their round one pick for Cox, which meant we could get Bolton and Pickett this year, would we do it?
Two first round picks for cox

10 and 12 for Bolton and 21 and future 2nd
Pickett for 9 and 15 and Melbourne 2nd rounder

It reality, it depends how highly they rate Draper and Davies.

Conrad William - Cut
Hughes - 1 year
Stanley - cut
Reidy - 2 years
Taberner - Cut
Knobel - 1 year
ODriscoll - 4 years
Jones - 1 year
Kuek - cut
Emmett - 1 year

4 years for Noddy is just ridiculous. Is there an inside joke there I’m not getting?

2 years with a trigger for a 3rd.

Theoretical question. If Carlton, who seem to need a key defender, offered their round one pick for Cox, which meant we could get Bolton and Pickett this year, would we do it?
No way. I’m open to trading Cox but would gouge my eyes out seeing him in the navy blue

Conrad William - Cut
Hughes - 1 year
Stanley - cut
Reidy - 2 years
Taberner - Cut
Knobel - 1 year
ODriscoll - 4 years
Jones - 1 year
Kuek - cut
Emmett - 1 year

Come on eastfreo75 you know better than this!!
Hughes is one million percent gone. Would be flabbergasted if he gets extended.
And 4 years for Nod? You don’t give 4 year deals to WAFL players. Don’t get me wrong I’m a fan of NOD but he’s worth 2 years, at the very best.
I’d also be giving Knobel the 2 years and Reidy one.
I’d look closely at delisting Emmett too but he might survive as we haven’t many small forwards.

Yes you’re a week out. He had a mare against GWS. Played a bit on Jesse and also allowed the switch up too often. Played like a loose man in defence. One of his worst games ever.

He followed that up after a basting in the media with a pretty solid outing against Port.
Sorry, you are correct.

Cox signed an extension basically when their baby news hit, locking him in here long term. I do not think he will have interest in moving and we shouldn't explore it either.
Doesn't need to move permanently. He could do say 4 or 5 years in Adelaide before settling down in Perth by the end of his career.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back