Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, Bolton gets done in the first couple of days.

Both clubs have other things they want to focus on, and there'll be other deals held back for drama.

Get Bolton out of the way and then go to work on anyone else we have eyes for.
I don't see Richmond have any incentive to get the deal done early. It's not like they need the picks for other players. Unless there is prior agreement on the deal they may as well hold out for as much as possible.

I don't see Richmond have any incentive to get the deal done early. It's not like they need the picks for other players. Unless there is prior agreement on the deal they may as well hold out for as much as possible.
Why?

Get it done, then see if they can further improve their draft hand by helping in other deals.

Still have baker and Rioli to sort as well.

If they want to buy pick #3 from WC for Baker and pick #9 they need that pick #9 first.

Why?

Get it done, then see if they can further improve their draft hand by helping in other deals.

Still have baker and Rioli to sort as well.
Rioli will be the one that gets done early because Gold Coast will just give them what they want. That won't change until the AFL treats them like a proper AFL club.

Expect Baker to be done in the final hour for West Coast's second rounder or equivalent value tbh.

Na didn’t say but he said will be pretty straight forward
I'm not convinced Morris has anything of substance tbh. The trade might be simple in his mind though - probably expects us to hand over picks 10 and 11 and ask for nothing back. Even pick 10/11 and 14 won't happen unless we get something back.

I'm not convinced Morris has anything of substance tbh. The trade might be simple in his mind though - probably expects us to hand over picks 10 and 11 and ask for nothing back. Even pick 10/11 and 14 won't happen unless we get something back.
Morris has been pretty strong since the start on it being 9 and the Port pick (from his opinion, not a sauce) to be fair.

I'm with Drago thinking it gets done quickly and is pretty far progressed. From my understanding, Morris might have told another poster on here discussions are very far along...

Morris has been pretty strong since the start on it being 9 and the Port pick (from his opinion, not a sauce) to be fair.

I'm with Drago thinking it gets done quickly and is pretty far progressed. From my understanding, Morris might have told another poster on here discussions are very far along...
Let's wait and see but I think I've seen this all been said before then once the last day of trade period comes we're still waiting.

Not saying what I've said above is fact btw - I wouldn't be surprised either way.

I don't doubt it but I still think it's a deal that gets done in the last 24 hours.

Only exception is if Pickett is coming as well. I've seen too many trades ruled out at this time of year but happen in October anyway to think it's completely off the table.

It would have to be AFL contrived for it to run through to the last 24 hours. We would want to do other business and need to know where the Bolton deal lands.

I would be very surprised if the clubs haven't already set the price.

Getting the deal done early will free up the slate for any further sneaky-blockbusters from behind the Wall too.

I don't know if we need a trade for this, but having watched the Brisvegas replay yesterday, Zorko's ability to dissect his way out of half-back was really striking. With Young's move mid-forward going gangbusters, finding that polished distrubutor off the half-back is something we should be seriously considering. I don't think we currently have any obvious candidates with a combo of top-shelf game-IQ and precision kicking that can neatly slot in there next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting the deal done early will free up the slate for any further sneaky-blockbusters from behind the Wall too.

I don't know if we need a trade for this, but having watched the Brisvegas replay yesterday, Zorko's ability to dissect his way out of half-back was really striking. With Young's move mid-forward going gangbusters, finding that polished distrubutor off the half-back is something we should be seriously considering. I don't think we currently have any obvious candidates with a combo of top-shelf game-IQ and precision kicking that can neatly slot in there next year.
Toby Travalgia? Could be a decent option

Zorko played forward for Brisbane.

I wonder if we have a forward, who could go back. I can't think of one.

Last year?

I thought he only got moved after Coleman went down.

This season, including the game on the weekend. They stuffed around at the start of their season unable to move the ball out of defense and then Zorko was moved back there and Brisbane started rolling again.

I think we play Chapman too tall and too tight as a defender. We need to free him up so he can use his excellent footy brain and kick more. I hope they change his role this off season
I think he's been given a lot of free reign as an attacking defender. Although I would love to see him get more substantial time in a half-fwd or wing role next session, injury allowing.

Wouldn’t mind another left footer added as a half back or outside mid.
It’s one of the reasons I like NOD.
Left footed players are a nice point of difference sometimes

I find the trades that get done early for us are always a downer, we then spend the next few days moping around our offices or houses or bunkers until BANG!!! the final pice of the puzzle happens and we are foaming at the mouth - Premiership favorites!!
Bolton to Happen early - we pay to much - melts galore
Nek Menut.....

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back