• Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If we get Martin I'll spew up.
It seems insane to me. He's like a poor man's Harley Bennell with the same injury history but he's about the 1/4 of the player and has never put it all together in a game, let alone a season or block of games. Not sure what his 0.88 goals per game are really going to do for us if we get injuries and by a miracle, he's not injured too.

I'd rather get the very last rookie available mature ager from the state leagues.

Unless - Jack Martin means Pickett will come too with Bolton.

Just gonna leave this here

Ok I’ll admit I have a lot of time up my sleeve atm-in a moonboot for a few weeks -
So I have taken to watching YouTube vids especially of one Shai Bolton.
Man if I wasn’t a convert already I certainly am now.
This bloke can do absolutely everything -taking hangers,lateral movement insane,kicking goals from 50 ,snapping goals from anywhere and my favourite -really good at crumbing and getting to the drop zone.
Ok he might miss the odd goal but I like that he backs himself in and has a crack -something we really lack.
He is going to cost a kings ransom - but I think he can make Fremantle great again
Must get!!

Morris has been pretty strong since the start on it being 9 and the Port pick (from his opinion, not a sauce) to be fair.

I'm with Drago thinking it gets done quickly and is pretty far progressed. From my understanding, Morris might have told another poster on here discussions are very far along...
He's also said his real trade value is a first and a 2nd rounder on back chat interview.

What he’s worth and what freo will have to pay to get him out are 2 different things
He's also said his real trade value is a first and a 2nd rounder on back chat interview.
Yeah, basically the only one in the media that has suggested the best two picks is Ralph, which had been surprisingly refreshing compared to the discussions on Baker and Rioli.

I'm pretty happy/confident the only way it's the best two picks is with a shitload of salary and/or pick 21 coming back which is, if not, cheap, a good deal for a talent as good as Bolton

What he’s worth and what freo will have to pay to get him out are 2 different things
It does seem like both Richmond and Freo are aligned though, I just hope supporters realise that when we pay what seems like overs it’s actually for salary relief and not that we got bent over a barrel again.
9, 27 actual trade value (even contracted)
9, 14-18, Richmond pay some salary
9.10 Richmond pay enough for us to target Warner as well (though will struggle with picks to get it done, Sydney would need to accept 14-18, 27 and F1)

As I understand it, match payments are only for lower ranked players on a list.
Jeremy Cameron is not getting a $5k match payment every time he plays a game for example!
You may well be right, but is your understanding based on anything concrete or verifiable? What is so preposterous about the idea that Jeremy Cameron gets a $5k match payment every time he plays?

You may well be right, but is your understanding based on anything concrete or verifiable? What is so preposterous about the idea that Jeremy Cameron gets a $5k match payment every time he plays?
It does make more sense if everyone gets the same match day payments, otherwise you could potentially blow your cap if your stars not getting match day payments are injured and you have to pay your lesser players their payments.
5k per game is 115k in a 23 round season if a player plays every game, Draper probably doubled his pay this year!

Just manager interviews over the years

If you sign a 700k contract then you likely don't have matchies
I thought how it worked was the opposite of whats been suggested by others here as I agree with you. My understanding was that the high guranteed contracts had lower match payments then most rookies do,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if Warner and Bolton were both to be signed this off-season, which b22 player do we think is the most likely to be moved on in the future?

Jack Martin was listed as a test (hamstring) on Carlton's injury list report on Sept 3, so it seems odd that he's reported to have come to Fremantle to do a medical.

Carlton probably gave him permission, they aren't going to re-sign him.

Who is the dude in your profile meme? Another poster has him here as well. I just assumed it was Luke Ryan but I went over to the WC board on the weekend, I saw someone there uses the same picture too.

Well Switta this off season.
If that does happen this off-season, I think another b22 player will be pushed out over the next few years. Switta can't be on that much money. $2m+ for two players is a lot of money! Just don't know who will get pushed out 😉

Who is the dude in your profile meme? Another poster has him here as well. I just assumed it was Luke Ryan but I went over to the WC board on the weekend, I saw someone there uses the same picture too.
So you're saying you don't believe? In Joe Hendry? No he's a wrestler who became a viral meme in the wrestling community because of his catchy theme song "I Believe in Joe Hendry" (takes a lot of inspiration from International Love by Pitbull)

He wrestles for a smaller company called TNA but his popularity lead him to getting a spotlight recently on WWE's feeder program NXT as part of a brand crossover.

NOD on radio about his contract. Doesn't sound very promising....

"I'm gonna deal with it at the end of the year, I wanna win a flag at Peel and go from there. Obviously there's been some interest elsewhere and I just gotta weigh up a few things before anything."

NOD on radio about his contract. Doesn't sound very promising....

"I'm gonna deal with it at the end of the year, I wanna win a flag at Peel and go from there. Obviously there's been some interest elsewhere and I just gotta weigh up a few things before anything."
If we gain baker, warner, bolton and pickett, and lose nod, switta to do it, is that an improvement?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back