Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well someone is getting a damn good bargain with O'Driscoll then, they'll swindle us on trade price because he has barely played and they'll enjoy high quality football out of him for a while to come.

Who is N’Oddys manager?, I think A O’Driscoll’s was Colon, so could just be his manager pumping up the tyres.

I would be surprised and disappointed if Noddy were to leave, but heh players have egos, and so do their managers!

Watched the Youtube vid of all of Shai's goals from 2024, from a few pages back. Very confident to play on and kick around the body, but also seems comfortable taking a set shot. Not a lot of crumbing going on in his goals but Richmond didn't have much of a tall forward line this year, would love to see him playing on if Treacy, Amiss and Jackson are bringing them to ground.

Watched the Youtube vid of all of Shai's goals from 2024, from a few pages back. Very confident to play on and kick around the body, but also seems comfortable taking a set shot. Not a lot of crumbing going on in his goals but Richmond didn't have much of a tall forward line this year, would love to see him playing on if Treacy, Amiss and Jackson are bringing them to ground.
Crumbing? He'll be sitting on their heads!

NOds spent a lot of time injured & the clubs been very patient in working with him in rehab. He’s been paid without playing a heap of footy.
You’d like to think that if we’re offering a reasonable contract & he’s not being offered some ridiculous amount & length he will repay it back by staying.
If he’s using each game with Peel to prove his worth, then good on him & I hope he tears it up to get what he deserves.

NOD on radio about his contract. Doesn't sound very promising....

"I'm gonna deal with it at the end of the year, I wanna win a flag at Peel and go from there. Obviously there's been some interest elsewhere and I just gotta weigh up a few things before anything."
If you have quoted him correctly here - this man is 100% gone.

I have NEVER seen an afl player out of contract say this kind of thing in September and then stay. It’s one in a hundred at best, if even that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have quoted him correctly here - this man is 100% gone.

I have NEVER seen an afl player out of contract say this kind of thing in September and then stay. It’s one in a hundred at best, if even that.
Word for word. Can’t see him staying unless something drastically changes.

I have some inside info with Noddy and nothing I have heard so far in his career sounds like he will leave. He was a massive Dockers fan prior to being drafted.

If he leaves it will certainly be for a significantly different contract offer. So we have the capacity to keep him if we want to. I just hope the club isn't too cute like it has been in the past with similar players. The potential is clearly there and he's a perfect fit for us.

Surely we couldn't be low-balling Driz that badly. He's a lifelong Freo fan with a chance to be part of our first premiership ffs, it would have to be insultingly low. I could only wrap my head around that if we have zero faith in his knee, but here we are with Darcy and JOM.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back