Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ethan Hughes 107 games for Freo. I hope he has many sons that are as tough as him and love footy.

Kuek should be rookie listed. He’s a developmental player
Nope. Those announced now are goneski. Players a chance for rookie list will prob be announced after trade period but once the club determine how many ND and Rookie selections they wish to take.

Corbett is a strange one. I can’t see any reason why he would stay on. So why not announced now? Perhaps they will throw him a rookie or SSP lifeline?

No he wasn’t.

I recall last year a journo asking JL about playing Kuek, around the mid season mark it was, in the AFL and he basically scoffed at the idea.
He had just started to build, kicked 6 and was finding more consistency and we had a shedload of tall injuries, Corbett got some games not long after and he’s woeful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im really worried about us trading away both of our picks inside Carltons. We absolutely need to keep one of those so that we can bid on BOTH Camporeale boys and make those f***ers pay like they made us do so with Henry. And we should use the full 5 minutes for the first pick to have them sweating, and then as soon as they match we pick the other before the clock counts down from 4:59.

And before anyone says that it was SOS to blame not Caaarlton, I know and I’m holding on to that grudge until the time is right.

Im really worried about us trading away both of our picks inside Carltons. We absolutely need to keep one of those so that we can bid on BOTH Camporeale boys and make those f***ers pay like they made us do so with Henry. And we should use the full 5 minutes for the first pick to have them sweating, and then as soon as they match we pick the other before the clock counts down from 4:59.

And before anyone says that it was SOS to blame not Caaarlton, I know and I’m holding on to that grudge until the time is right.
Aren't the twins predicted to go 30+?

Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

The trades are to win a flag, if we gave up 4 first rounders for Baker alone and won the flag, it’s worth it. Yes great for Richmond, but trading isn’t a zero sum game.

More often than not trades for high end picks have not for the club trading in. Look at past history... Kelly trade to west coast has killed them, cerra, schultz etc...

Geelong did very well with Cameron.

The clubs that succeed nail their draft picks and the turn players from other clubs who they get cheaply into solid players. Cats do this well. Hawks have done it with D'Ambrosio, Meek, Wettle, Ginnivan...

They won't be matching inside their first pick

Very risky move, Henry was atleast predicted in the 15-20 range, the Campo boys are 25+ and 35+

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back