Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello all, apologies for the intrusion. May I ask about the status of Neil Erasmus? There is a wild claim on the St Kilda board that he's just been delisted, but I see no support for this anywhere. Did the poster get his names mixed up or is it legit? Not trolling, just enquiring. Thx

Hello all, apologies for the intrusion. May I ask about the status of Neil Erasmus? There is a wild claim on the St Kilda board that he's just been delisted, but I see no support for this anywhere. Did the poster get his names mixed up or is it legit? Not trolling, just enquiring. Thx
Certainly not delisted and has a contract for 2025.

Some expect he could ask for a trade for opportunities, but others say he's happy and knows his path forward to get into our best 22.

Had a very good year in the WAFL, development stagnated early this year by being sub/emergency. Hopefully with us long term as Fyfe and JOM move on.

Zero chance he is delisted. Feel he will play a lot more games next year. Needs to add a bit more size to his super fit lean body to be able to cope with the rigours of inside contested footy.

Won't be delisted, don't think the club is open to trading him but think it would be the best for his career

Zero chance he is delisted. Feel he will play a lot more games next year. Needs to add a bit more size to his super fit lean body to be able to cope with the rigours of inside contested footy.
On top of his increasing strength would love to see Ras really work on his marking.
It’s one of his better attributes already and I think if he could add to it as a strength it would give him a vital point of difference and allow more flexibility for him having second position (HFF)

I reckon he’s being a bit stifled at Freo and may get better opportunities elsewhere
Bolton coming in adds more pressure to midfield spots and Mat Johnson is pretty much a lock in our B22 going forward ( if he wants to be )
If Raz is happy at Peel and getting the odd injury fill in game then happy to have him , he’s ok but susceptible to slow decision making and brain farts
Wouldn’t be gutted if he moved on .

I reckon he’s being a bit stifled at Freo and may get better opportunities elsewhere
Bolton coming in adds more pressure to midfield spots and Mat Johnson is pretty much a lock in our B22 going forward ( if he wants to be )
If Raz is happy at Peel and getting the odd injury fill in game then happy to have him , he’s ok but susceptible to slow decision making and brain farts
Wouldn’t be gutted if he moved on .
On top of his increasing strength would love to see Ras really work on his marking.
It’s one of his better attributes already and I think if he could add to it as a strength it would give him a vital point of difference and allow more flexibility for him having second position (HFF)
Won't be delisted, don't think the club is open to trading him but think it would be the best for his career
Certainly not delisted and has a contract for 2025.

Some expect he could ask for a trade for opportunities, but others say he's happy and knows his path forward to get into our best 22.

Had a very good year in the WAFL, development stagnated early this year by being sub/emergency. Hopefully with us long term as Fyfe and JOM move on.
Thanks all. Poster must have his wires crossed. Good luck for 2025!

So why play a guy who isnt AFL standard anymore?
He was playing very well in the Wafl and was proven Afl quality. It didn't work out, but it was a reasonable decision considering what was happening at Peel. I would have played Reidy in the ruck and kept Jackson forward personally but understand what the M C were thinking that particular time. And I don't agree with them often.

With Tabs & Hughes retiring, sounds like their might be a few whipping boy spots opening up on the list so I can see why Jack Martin is on the radar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im really worried about us trading away both of our picks inside Carltons. We absolutely need to keep one of those so that we can bid on BOTH Camporeale boys and make those f***ers pay like they made us do so with Henry. And we should use the full 5 minutes for the first pick to have them sweating, and then as soon as they match we pick the other before the clock counts down from 4:59.

And before anyone says that it was SOS to blame not Caaarlton, I know and I’m holding on to that grudge until the time is right.
I Really Like You Valentine GIF by Max

More often than not trades for high end picks have not for the club trading in. Look at past history... Kelly trade to west coast has killed them, cerra, schultz etc...

Geelong did very well with Cameron.

The clubs that succeed nail their draft picks and the turn players from other clubs who they get cheaply into solid players. Cats do this well. Hawks have done it with D'Ambrosio, Meek, Wettle, Ginnivan...

You can't mention the cats when by far their best player is Cameron who they did a mega trade for.

Of course nailing draft picks and lower level trades is the most important because that makes up 95% of the list.

But a mega trade signing like Cats did with Cameron and Dangerfield is a massive step towards a flag.

Hawks signing guys like Lake and Gunston was massive for them too. Now they are going hard at Barras, Battle and offered a 10 year contract to Mac Andrew.

You can't mention the cats when by far their best player is Cameron who they did a mega trade for.

Of course nailing draft picks and lower level trades is the most important because that makes up 95% of the list.

But a mega trade signing like Cats did with Cameron and Dangerfield is a massive step towards a flag.

Hawks signing guys like Lake and Gunston was massive for them too. Now they are going hard at Barras, Battle and offered a 10 year contract to Mac Andrew.
The key is to get them out of contract.

I’d use the st kilda pick to bid on both of them just to keep the blues honest, any 1st round pick in this draft and they’d say “all yours”

**** that. One of them looks like a rookie list player and the other probably goes in the 40s or 50s.

How about we focus on picking good players instead of trying to 1-up (in our heads only because I am sure Carlton DGAF) the Blues?

**** that. One of them looks like a rookie list player and the other probably goes in the 40s or 50s.

How about we focus on picking good players instead of trying to 1-up (in our heads only because I am sure Carlton DGAF) the Blues?
Geeze, thought I was being conservative, the poster I was replying to suggested we use a top 10 pick to bid!

Didn’t one of the campo boys just win an award in the SANFL?
Yeah best player or something in the U18s.

Apparently is a terrible kick though. Doesn't sound like he has the weapons to compensate at AFL level. That said, watchers have been wrong before so maybe he's Judd mk2.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back