List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 39 46.4%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a reason the best taggers the game has seen recently; Cameron Ling, Ryan Crowley etc are all huge 190cm ish guys

With Brayden Preuss delisted I'd be keeping an eye on him as a rookie listed SSP pick up if we are going to lose Reidy, as long as it doesn't interfere with development of Knobel

Google "Brayden Preuss" injury and there is an impressive sequence of articles that pops up. Didn't even click on any of them but from the titles I can see back, hamstring (running onto the ground), ankle, knee, pectoral muscle (gym workout), shoulder reconstruction.

What's that all about - for the Facebook averse?

Suggesting that Fremantle trades either #9 or #10 to North for their future first and then North trades that pick to Port with something else for Houston.

Freo trade the other pick and the other first to Richmond for Bolton.

Then next year we have North's first, Freo's first and pick up Warner then. Or, we just trade that now for him too.

Would love for this all to be no-nonsense.

Freo, Sydney, Rich rock up day 1, sign some papers, walk out.

All while the media are focused on interviewing the other list managers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This finals series is great for his development and confidence
I was pretty vocal last year to drop him to peel at the back end as he was like 1 game off qualifying for finals, instead we played him as sub

Baffling decision, he really could've used a finals series last year

Thanks for pointing it out.

We often consider him an underrated player.

I would 100% rather keep him vs Bolton for our rebuild.
You may have a bigger sample size than me, but my impression from watching Baker closely whenever I watched Richmond was that this year was a fair drop off in edge and quality from last year.

I think there a large number of AFL players who can produce stretches at A grade level. What separates them is how frequently and how long.

Such a nonsense article, can anyone actually see us not getting Shai
I don't understand. Are they saying North would trade their future first for Pick 9 or 10. Doubt they'd be stupid enough to trade it for both tbh. They're still sh**e enough that they could be trading out pick 1 - I'd expect pick 3 at best because Richmond and West Coast will be awful again but pick 1 isn't impossible with an injury run from hell.

I don't understand. Are they saying North would trade their future first for Pick 9 or 10. Doubt they'd be stupid enough to trade it for both tbh. They're still sh**e enough that they could be trading out pick 1 - I'd expect pick 3 at best because Richmond and West Coast will be awful again but pick 1 isn't impossible with an injury run from hell.

Scuttlebutt was that North wanted to trade their future first for Houston but Port said no, they want a pick this season.

So it costs North the same no matter which way.

When they get Houston and ole rubber t!ts on board, they will be aiming high!
And looking at next years draft they may think Houston is better than what is coming through at their projected pick.

Scuttlebutt was that North wanted to trade their future first for Houston but Port said no, they want a pick this season.

So it costs North the same no matter which way.
Where does North finish next year.

You would still have them bottom 5 surely.

Gee is must be hard for the recruiters to push picks into next year, when you no it is a good draft crop plus you want the instant gratification.

Surely we’d ask for a bit more to trade out of this draft though.

My thoughts exactly
10 for F1 and pick 20, and it is deal :p

Would love for this all to be no-nonsense.

Freo, Sydney, Rich rock up day 1, sign some papers, walk out.

All while the media are focused on interviewing the other list managers.
I reckon Shai will be agreed on early doors but actually get done at the death for 'suspense' as nobody will give a shit about other trades like Darling to North and Martin to Geelong enough for those to be held over

I reckon Shai will be agreed on early doors but actually get done at the death for 'suspense' as nobody will give a shit about other trades like Darling to North and Martin to Geelong enough for those to be held over
Not when there’s Houston that will involve a big vic club.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back