List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 26 18.8%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 65 47.1%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 18 13.0%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sliding doors moment of rushing Alex Pearce back for games against Melbourne and WC instead of giving him 2 extra weeks to heal could be the difference between missing the 8 and winning a flag this year.
Extra healing would not have saved him from that second fracture if the plate was still insitu.
And the plate would still have been in 2 weeks later.

One was pick 20. The other pick 61.
And in 2009, Fyfe was pick 20 & Sheppard was pick 7.
Where they are drafted should make no difference after a few years in the system
Yes, I know I am probably the one Freo fan here who has not gotten over Brayshaw at pick 2, but if we can't be hypocritical online, where can we? :)

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Small forwards? Cameron sure. Rayner and Bailey are part time midfielders. Lohmann is a Medium forward. Ah Chee was kicking less goals a game than Walters this year.

Is there answer then to have more midfielders play forward roles instead? Can't fit them in the middle then get them in the forward line?
Like Warner, who regularly lines up at half forward?

You're not the first to point it out, but you're absolutely right. So much better than just repeating the same part twice.

I'm surprised we haven't adopted it already. I'd love to see it debuted after our first flag. Imagine the boys heading down to the rooms, jubilant as hell, they've made history. Made a legacy as immortals of our football club. Link arm in arm and then:

"WEEEEEEE'RRRRREEEEEEE"
Without the high pitched "wooooo's" most clubs seem to incorporate into their team songs, live

And in 2009, Fyfe was pick 20 & Sheppard was pick 7.
Where they are drafted should make no difference after a few years in the system
Yes, I know I am probably the one Freo fan here who has not gotten over Brayshaw at pick 2, but if we can't be hypocritical online, where can we? :)

That’s just dumb. Of course it makes a difference. I can’t even be bothered to provide reason.
I guess I’m just upset that Bollenhagen never really kicked on from his 4 games from the 2009 draft. Once in the system he’s no longer a number. His inability to add to his 4 games cost us dearly.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back