List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 28 18.5%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 73 48.3%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 19 12.6%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to like Emmett but he’s just so poor. They may keep him, but I don’t see why.

He missed a handball by 2m yesterday and rarely does anything offensively with polish.

Even the handball he did nail to Simpson he was falling over, lost his balance and flung it out.

His type is a potentially great fit, but anything he provides defensively is countered by his horrendous offensive ability.
All stuff that you could let slide and get him to work on next pre season if he was an 18 year old, but he’s almost 23.

A shame really. Loved his games last year, especially his last one vs Hawks. I think if he had another year with Schultz on the team it would’ve gone a different way.

Keep your eyes on Wagner.

Will be a young family soon, who from what I’ve heard may want to head back to VIC to be with family. Probably not this year but maybe next.
Yeah that was me who said that. I misinterpreted what I was told. He has extended family in victoria but his immediate family lives in WA. His partners family is also from WA but she has more work opportunities in Sydney. His parents spend a ton of time in Melbourne due to work commitments of his dad but their primary residence is in Willeton WA. I was quoting a work colleague who's son played footy with Chad as a junior. It was.a vey quick conversation on a lunch break.I also know a person who works regularly with a Dockers Board member who's never told me incorrect info. He says that Chad's highly likely to stay at Sydney and its linked to playing with his brother and his parners work opportunities in Sydney. I will do a rare thing on bigfooty though and say I was wrong about most of Chads family living in Melbourne.

All stuff that you could let slide and get him to work on next pre season if he was an 18 year old, but he’s almost 23.

A shame really. Loved his games last year, especially his last one vs Hawks. I think if he had another year with Schultz on the team it would’ve gone a different way.

Let’s be honest he doesn’t play a game this year if Schultz stayed and played 23 games.

Biggest concern for me in delisting Emmett would be that we don’t really have any pressure forwards other than Switta on our list. I’d probably be okay with a genuine pressure forward as our depth option over someone like Banfield. Someone like Schultz that hits the scoreboard as well is just gold.

Hope the club has a plan to get in some pressure forward depth through the draft if Emmett is delisted because we’ll need it at some point. Switta doesn’t play 23 games all that often.

Noddy played well yesterday. Great goal from his pocket beyond 50m and plenty of link up play. Simpson floated in and out of the game. If Voss can get his hands right he could be very dangerous. Has a lot of strength to stand up in contests and tackles like Treacy. Not a bad set shot.

Yeah that was me who said that. I misinterpreted what I was told. He has extended family in victoria but his immediate family lives in WA. His partners family is also from WA but she has more work opportunities in Sydney. His parents spend a ton of time in Melbourne due to work commitments of his dad but their primary residence is in Willeton WA. I was quoting a work colleague who's son played footy with Chad as a junior. It was.a vey quick conversation on a lunch break.I also know a person who works regularly with a Dockers Board member who's never told me incorrect info. He says that Chad's highly likely to stay at Sydney and its linked to playing with his brother and his parners work opportunities in Sydney. I will do a rare thing on bigfooty though and say I was wrong about most of Chads family living in Melbourne.

"Highly likely to stay at Sydney ... playing with his brother" could still be about 2025 only. Anyone with common sense already knows that is happening. His brother is not AFL standard and probably in line to get delisted unless Sydney want to keep him on purely to appease Chad. Possible I guess. I'd have a dud Warner on our list if it meant having the good Warner.

And I hardly think the partner's work opportunities matter much when the Chad will be pulling in $1.5 million per year until he retires.

Wagner not Warner lol. Also his partner is a nurse. Not like they’re ever lacking in job opportunities.

Think you misread the previous post, was about Wagner not Warner.

Yeah that was me who said that. I misinterpreted what I was told. He has extended family in victoria but his immediate family lives in WA. His partners family is also from WA but she has more work opportunities in Sydney. His parents spend a ton of time in Melbourne due to work commitments of his dad but their primary residence is in Willeton WA. I was quoting a work colleague whose son played footy with Chad as a junior. It was.a vey quick conversation on a lunch break.I also know a person who works regularly with a Dockers Board member who's never told me incorrect info. He says that Chad's highly likely to stay at Sydney and its linked to playing with his brother and his parners work opportunities in Sydney. I will do a rare thing on bigfooty though and say I was wrong about most of Chads family living in Melbourne.
Been told by his family that Chad has committed to seeing out his contract at the swans.

"Highly likely to stay at Sydney ... playing with his brother" could still be about 2025 only. Anyone with common sense already knows that is happening. His brother is not AFL standard and probably in line to get delisted unless Sydney want to keep him on purely to appease Chad. Possible I guess. I'd have a dud Warner on our list if it meant having the good Warner.

And I hardly think the partner's work opportunities matter much when the Chad will be pulling in $1.5 million per year until he retires.

Not sure Corey Warner is so bad he’s not a decent depth player tbh.

You could argue keeping him at Sydney isn’t just about Chad but at the same time if he wasn’t Chad’s brother his role on the list could be filled by so many other players that he’d probably be delisted eventually. Will still be quite young in 2025 so him staying as a depth player wouldn’t be impossible if not for Chad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wagner not Warner lol. Also his partner is a nurse. Not like they’re ever lacking in job opportunities.
Oops. My bad. I was probably looking out for an opportunity to say what said about Warner wasn't right. Meanwhile I hope Wagner stays too. He's another one who hasn't had a good preseason due to injuries so lots of potential improvement.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back