Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

we lose to West Coast and his head will be on a stake outside Optus by the end of the game, and tbh I’m not even confident we can win
Agree - the game against the filth is no gimme. They will throw absolutely everything at it like it's their grand final, we may well be stuffed mentally and with a lot of injuries to key players.

if we lost this game it would be classic fremantle and surely JL would'nt leave the ground alive!

Agree - the game against the filth is no gimme. They will throw absolutely everything at it like it's their grand final, we may well be stuffed mentally and with a lot of injuries to key players.

if we lost this game it would be classic fremantle and surely JL would'nt leave the ground alive!
Don't see why. We only started winning the Derby's again when Justin took over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How so Suma
Probably what most of us diehards think,we want a bit of Glory and we have been getting dished up Wet Flannels year to Year. need to be ruthless and make the tough decisions .I like JL but can he be tough enough to get some of these comfortable players in the right groove!

Lee Spurr has spent too much time at 6PR (WCE radio) - the suggestion of Dom Sheed to Freo is enough to make me puke! Too old, too slow, his skills over-rated. Just a ridiculous suggestion.

Lee Spurr has spent too much time at 6PR (WCE radio) - the suggestion of Dom Sheed to Freo is enough to make me puke! Too old, too slow, his skills over-rated. Just a ridiculous suggestion.
People keep trying to pawn off these bums on us.

I'd consider Allen and Kelly and that's it, if Liam Ryan was fit, he'd be another too.

Sumich is a Dickhead, but it's hard to argue with what he's written here. We've made a rod for our own back here with bold declarations and list management decisions.
Does anybody care if we miss making top 4 for 1-2/3 only if we win a flag? Melbourne went from bottom 2 to Premiership in two years. We have plenty of time to meet our main target and should have a better chance after 2025 anyway.

List Management of trading away our 1st pick is still fine. The pick is gone so what does it matter what it ends up at? We probably end up on 10 wins for the year going by the odds so that was 12th last season and pick 7. Pick 7 + 13 for a pick 2 (before compromises), living up to their draft position is fine.

How can you lament that it ends up the tightest season between 5th & 15th in the history of the AFL and 10 wins might mean pick 4?

Pies traded away their F1 (pick 2) and fell off a cliff, now they are back and might a premiership

Sometimes it doesn't take much to turn it around

If we can get a top five pick, gun player a couple of seasons from now matching the bid with selections starting mid thirties that would be great.

The year before which they traded their future first round pick at the draft for a 4th and 2x 2nd round picks.

Pies traded away their F1 (pick 2) and fell off a cliff, now they are back and might a premiership

Sometimes it doesn't take much to turn it around
Didn't they fire their coach after that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back