2024 Meet-up - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Guys
Been awhile between drinks

Unfortunately I won’t be attending the GF but am looking to venturing up to the city on Saturday with my husband and son Archer and looking at child friendly options. I would love to be apart of it as much as I can (also getting out of Geelong haha) but need a venue or place to watch that’s is good with an almost 5 year old.

any ideas?

Or any other thread across the boards that have ideas for families?
Soph, If you're not going to actual GF I'd highly recommend getting there on the Friday rather than the Saturday if you can?
Watch the parade and head over to the AFL precinct for the team songs and speeches...there's so much kid friendly stuff there and things to do, with red & white faithful everywhere!
It's really well setup as a family event & I can't wait to take the kids there this year.

Soph, If you're not going to actual GF I'd highly recommend getting there on the Friday rather than the Saturday if you can?
Watch the parade and head over to the AFL precinct for the team songs and speeches...there's so much kid friendly stuff there and things to do, with red & white faithful everywhere!
It's really well setup as a family event & I can't wait to take the kids there this year.
Yes I think this might be the way we go
And watch the GF at home…so nervous haha don’t think I’ll be able to parent that day haha

I'll be heading to the game with th old man. But my sister and kids want to know if there is any child friendly places to watch on a big screen. I remember there being an oval just outside the G that used to show the game and have some festivities

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Meet-up - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back