Official Club Stuff 2024 Membership Tally as 31st August *106,100

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 2021, Carlton literally gave away memberships, and their actual numbers - including revenue in this area that suggest such an approach can work.

In 2021, the Blues offered a free Carlton membership to every Carlton member to gift to someone else."In return for your incredible support throughout a tough 2020, we would like to offer you an additional 2021 membership on us!"

Blues members rose 21% that year, and are up another 30% since. Revenue from Membership, gate and merch rose only 9% in 2021, but climbed 30% in 2022 and a further 7% in 2023. Although form undoubtedly plays a part with a larger gate and appeal to members. (the blues dont separate gate and membership in their A/R).

1722435299622.png

In 2021, Carlton literally gave away memberships, and their actual numbers - including revenue in this area that suggest such an approach can work.

In 2021, the Blues offered a free Carlton membership to every Carlton member to gift to someone else."In return for your incredible support throughout a tough 2020, we would like to offer you an additional 2021 membership on us!"

Blues members rose 21% that year, and are up another 30% since. Revenue from Membership, gate and merch rose only 9% in 2021, but climbed 30% in 2022 and a further 7% in 2023. Although form undoubtedly plays a part with a larger gate and appeal to members. (the blues dont separate gate and membership in their A/R).

View attachment 2064951
Not sure about some of these numbers. I bought a guest pass for a mate (vs Melbourne). A few weeks later he was sent a membership pack. I wonder if these count toward the tally.

On SM-F946B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does anyone know where we finished on the "membership ladder"? For some reason I feel like we were third behind Collingwood and West Coast but not sure why I think this.

Does anyone know where we finished on the "membership ladder"? For some reason I feel like we were third behind Collingwood and West Coast but not sure why I think this.
Definitely not 1st since the Pies announced 110k+ earlier this month.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff 2024 Membership Tally as 31st August *106,100

Remove this Banner Ad

Back