Resource 2024 Membership thread - it begins - with a kiss

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened to that thing they did briefly of asking you whether you want a membership card or want to use your phone to get into games? surely that could have saved the club enough money on plastic to give us a lousy old bumper sticker. Also dispense with the crappy fill-in fixture, why does anyone need a cardboard fixture anyway? its not 1995. Who makes these decisions?

What happened to that thing they did briefly of asking you whether you want a membership card or want to use your phone to get into games? surely that could have saved the club enough money on plastic to give us a lousy old bumper sticker. Also dispense with the crappy fill-in fixture, why does anyone need a cardboard fixture anyway? its not 1995. Who makes these decisions?

There’s no thought to it

Eg when the fixture comes out, all over the Website/App is synch to your Calendar

I feel guilty.

I’ve spent 20 years telling them to stop sending me crap I already have and don’t need and save that money rather than ask me for more every 5 minutes.

Not everyone’s wish I have since understood.
I feel the same man. The calendar is on my phone and I don't need stickers as I'm a grown man. I also already have 20 scarfs and hats. Also, who's wearing a lanyard to the game? lol

I don't get the complaints, you can still get a scarf with the $30 voucher and if you want stickers or a lanyard just pickup the phone, they'll happily mail you some.

A yearly collectible would be nice but that's about all i think of that i wouldn't be throwing out the next day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got my membership pack today. Wowee underwhelming.

No bumper sticker. Just my membership card and a poxy "DIY" fixture.

Have been a member 20+ years. This year's is an all time low.

On SM-S911B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm a 20 year member and got the fold out card with the personalised message from Sonja, a key ring, lanyard and plastic card. The lanyard was packaged and wrapped around the bumper sticker. 👍🙂

I'm happy to just get a bumper sticker. When you live in the country, just having a current sticker on your car is a nice way to demonstrate your support for the club 😉

Last edited:
Kids should get all sorts of s**t thrown their.

As a grown arse adult, I'm happy not to be receiving a box full of land fill.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
The club should go all out for the kids. A new back pack with stickers, perhaps a cup or a drink bottle, a cap, player badges, and perhaps a supporter flag.

As an adult I'm happy for a bumper sticker (Just to advertise and show my support). I don't need scarfs, beenie's, caps, more key rings or even a card. Just a 50 cent bumper sticker will suffice 👍😉

Last edited:
Got mine and my sons today. I got a sticker, lanyard, key chain and membership card.

He got the kids pack which was decent except for the “future roos passport”

My son Harrison sure doesn’t look like a Phoebe Russell

Amazing how inept the membership department is

IMG_0860.jpeg

I got no sticker or lanyard.

As for the scarves and crap if you ask for them in the premiership club they'll just hand them to you. Then you're free to use your voucher at the shop.

I also learned last year thst despite saying the vouchers don't stack, they do stack and you can use multiple in one transaction.

Got mine and my sons today. I got a sticker, lanyard, key chain and membership card.

He got the kids pack which was decent except for the “future roos passport”

My son Harrison sure doesn’t look like a Phoebe Russell

Amazing how inept the membership department is

View attachment 1877002
He can be a "Phoebe Russell" if he wants to be ... ;););)

tumblr_mha5snb7nC1ra2m2bo2_250.gif

A mate of mine is a Melbourne based Adelaide Crows member. Just received his....

View attachment 1877240View attachment 1877241
devastated camera GIF

A mate of mine is a Melbourne based Adelaide Crows member. Just received his....

View attachment 1877240View attachment 1877241
Showed this to my wife who was the first of us to get her membership “pack” comprising of a card and , well, nothing else really. On viewing the Crows pack she said:”see, they bribe them. They’ve obviously got too much money!” She expects nothing more than a membership card.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2024 Membership thread - it begins - with a kiss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back