List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

That's what you and your let's get Housten mates are wanting.

Port want two first rounders. You entirely give up pick 2 this year to get two first rounders

Or you do it across two years and dilute 2 this year and what at best next year is 13-16 finish next year for a F2 back from another club.

Which other club other than Richmond or West Coast even with Housten in our side would you seriously expect to finish above in 2025. That's pick 3.

Name one club with Housten in our side we would finish above
Who
Adelaide
Gold Coast
Melbourne if they implode
Essendon

That's just ****ing stupid

Keep pick 2 and pick 2-4 next year

The whole player list lifts 15% to get the 4-8 wins with Goater or Hardemon in 'Houstens' role.

Chasing Housten is bullshit
You're talking shit champ.

No one is saying to give up two firsts for Houston, only you. Just about every poster in here wants Houston for around pick 10ish, either by splitting or using our f1 with something back.

I couldn't give a rats tossbag what Poorta want. They can tweet as much as they want about what price 'they'll accept' but will end up getting around the above imo, as Dan wants out. Not many teams hold players to ransom if they are desperate to ve elsewhere...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tom Harleys interview on radio this morning made the Warner/Freo sounds like it was a real chance in 2025, making our F1 a really attractive asset for them. What does everyone think is an acceptable deal? I'll have a go at the bones of a deal looping in Brisbane:

North
In: 9, 18, 69
Out: F1, 22, 40, 58

Brisbane
In: 22, 27, 58
Out: 18, F3 (Lions), 69

Fremantle
In: F1 (North), 40, F3 (Lions)
Out: 9, 27

North 2024 Draft picks
The 2025 future first is a pick 2-5 even if we improve to 4-8 wins.

Have one more development year in 2025 with 4-7 wins

Then hit free agency in the 2025 draft and start trading furure firsts

Holding Mel Gibson GIF by KiwiGo (KGO)

Exactly, so splitting it is going to be tough unless we get an offer we can’t refuse which will be highly unlikely, hence my reasons for not being fussed if our recruiters decide to use our future 1st in a trade or to get back into this years deep draft.

We can target Balta and/or Brayshaw as FA’s next year as our ‘first rounder’
I still think Adelaide, Richmond, Cold Toast and St Kilda could be potential players for 2.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Port want two first rounders. You entirely give up pick 2 this year to get two first rounders

Or you do it across two years and dilute 2 this year and what at best next year is 13-16 finish next year for a F2 back from another club.

Which other club other than Richmond or West Coast even with Housten in our side would you seriously expect to finish above in 2025. That's pick 3.

Who
Adelaide
Gold Coast
Essendon

The whole player list lifts 15% to get the 4-8 wins with Goater or Hardemon in 'Houstens' role.

Melbourne have imploded - so much so that Houston would rather consider us than them. They’ve now lost Oliver on top of everything else.

Aside from those three I think we’ll also overtake one of Collingwood, Essendon or St Kilda so I’m expecting a finish of 14th. But time will tell.

Regardless pick 2 is worth more than two Carlton first rounders so we won’t be parting with that by itself for Houston.

I knew Gaso had the web, but this is astounding! Is there an Only Fans thing too? Which I hear is a place you can subscribe to specific and interesting content, like cooking. Or needlework.
Those are famously the two most interesting types of online content

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel that even if Houston does come to North (unlikely) his time with us will be undermined the whole time by Carlton and he'll end up where he wants to be anyway after a year or two. Sounds sort of familiar... :think:
Respectfully I disagree. If that’s his thinking he would just stay at Port for the next 12 months and then get to Carlton.

Who
Adelaide
Gold Coast
Essendon

Thank Christ someone said it.

A half back flanker barely moves the needle as good as he is.

We need 10 good players not 1 and we need them a hell of a lot longer than 2-3 years of good footy.

We need 10 good players not 1 and we need them a hell of a lot longer than 2-3 years of good footy.
You get 10 good players by adding one good player 10 times.

And Houston only having 2-3 good years left...LOL

He’s not a game changer.

I’ll continue to say it n

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back